16. parties and pretty girls.

Start from the beginning

And Phoenix had surely had enough of us as he looked down at his girlfriend, "Kat baby, let's go get some drinks."

"I uh-"

It was my turn to interrupt, "You can't just come up after you've ignored her for a week," my eyes fixed in a glare as I felt Sid being pressed to my side in the small compacted room.

"Especially after you had sex, that's low, Phoenix."

His eyes went wide at our accusations, him staring down at Kat as he gently took her face in his hands, "Is that what you think?"

She stayed quiet.

"Baby, I love you, alright? That's why we waited, that's why I'm here; that's why I was nervous..."

For some reason I found myself rolling my eyes, "That doesn't explain-"

Kat threw me a look causing me to shut my mouth quickly and Sid to mutter a small 'rekt' while stifling her laughter.

"I was afraid that you didn't like it. You left pretty quickly after it happened and -"

And that was when she pecked his lips hesitantly. And even that much PDA was a big thing for her.

He smiled, grabbing her hand and turning her around so her back was against his chest and he lent down to he height, placing his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist, "I love you so much."

We watched her giggle, bile rising in my throat, "Always."

And Sid voiced my thoughts, "I'm gonna vomit in my mouth."

And I laughed at that, navigating Sid to a corner in the room that just so happened to be less packed, her downing her drink quickly.

I hated parties.

"Let's go dance, babe."

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

"I'm gonna go get another drink," Sid had said, pecking my cheek before I lost her in a sea of people.

I'd told her that she couldn't drink her problems with Luca away but that didn't stop her from trying. She was taking the whole 'being ignored' thing hard and decided to let loose.

Something I was too afraid to do.

"Wanna dance?" I heard the voice that made my eyes roll and bile to rise in my throat for the second time that day. Really I just wanted to go home; the bass from the speakers was creating a huge headache in my skull and I'd much rather have been in Oliver's house watching scary movies with him and his brother.

"Not with you," I sighed as Ceaser placed his hands on my hips, rocking me to the beat as his hands never strayed. One look at his carmel skin on the tight bodycon dress had me removing him from myself and stepping away.

I wanted porcelain hands and a lip ring not curly hair and plump lips.

Ceaser rolled his eyes at that, the song changing to an old Wiz Kalifa song as he crossed his toned arms in front of his chest, "Look, Em, I know we ended things on bad terms-"

But that made me realize who exactly I was talking to and why we hadn't worked out in the first place, "Ended things on bad terms? Ended things on bad terms..." I rolled my eyes at that, remembering the way Kat had said he placed his hand way too high on her thigh, "You hit on my best friend, Ceaser, that's not ending things on bad terms that's called being a whore."