Chapter 3

~Ridley's POV~

I open the door, her eyes frozen on me, horrified. I look at him. He was pale, quickly shoving her off and rushing out behind me to get clothes on.

I have a confused look on my face, mixed with anger. I follow him. "So is this supposed to be some sort of relationship or are you just fucking each other?" I ask, curiously.

"Uh-uhm.... I...." He kinda freezes but quickly gets his clothes on him and he scurried off.

"What are you doing home?" Her voice shakes.

I whip my head around and Spencer is there, hiding her body with the sheets, sitting up. "What the fuck was he doing fucking you?!" I scream. "You're supposed to be in love with me!" I whisper, while tears violently stream down my face.

She gets up to hug me, may I mention, unclothed, with his handprints still lingering on her skin. "No! Get away from me!" I yell, pushing her away.

That's when I bolt down the hallway to our room. I pack everything I need and run to put it downstairs by the door, before I grab my high heels for a night on the town. She was following me the whole way. "I was out and I got a call from the record label." I mention.

"Babe, come on!" She yelled, chasing me down the stairs. Angrily I turned around, swinging my arms and almost hit her.

"You have no right to call me that after what I saw Spencer!" I shout at her.

"Ridley, please... Just lis-" I cut her off from her begging and pleading.

"No! What I saw was unacceptable! I gave you one more chance! One, Spence, and you ruined it." I sniffle. And in almost a whisper, I tell her some news. "I got signed to a record label. I'm moving to New York." I go and pack up my things that were here. She says nothing.

After I have everything I need piled by the door, I grab a soda and I walking the door. "Ridley." She says in a pleading voice. I shake my head.

"I loved you." I whisper.

"And I still do." She says quietly.

She walks up to me. "One last good-bye kiss?" She asks, her eyes filling with tears. I nod.

"Only one." I whisper a little louder.

She presses her soft lips against mine with a loving force. I kiss back, all my anger and love filling my lips as we performed our last act of love, in a good-bye form. Almost as if instinct, when we pulled away I whispered to her. "To the moon and back."

Realizing what I said, I pick up my things and pile them in my car. I get in my car and I shake my head, frustrated.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell hitting the steering wheel with my hands. Happy I got that out, I look out the window, she went inside. And I drive off.

The whole way to my brother's house I can't stop thinking of her. Why, why why? Why cheat? That's disgusting. Why would you be unfaithful for any reason? If you're not happy then just break up with the person.

One week at my brothers before I go and I already know how I'm gonna spend my time. Watching Doctor Who, and thinking of her while eating food.