Chapter 2

~Ridley's POV~

I woke up to the next morning, on the couch, to the smell of breakfast. Bacon, eggs and hash browns. I stretch, sit up and smile.

"You up baby?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah." I say, getting up and going into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Okay there is something wrong with you cause I always do this to you." She says gesturing to my arms around her.

I laugh. "Maybe I'm top now." I suggest, playfully.

"No. No, no, no, no, and no. I'm always, ALWAYS top!" She gives me a stern look.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Quit being so serious! It's bad for your health!" I laugh. She laughs too.

"So what are we doing today?" She asks.

"Well I have to go to the grocery store, and I'm gonna go to the mall with Ryan and Tyler." I say.

"So two hours at the mall, an hour and a half at the food store, and knowing you, you'll go out to dinner so another hour and a half so about 5 hours you'll be away from me." She says, making a pouty face.

"I know babe but I haven't hung with them in two weeks and I miss them too." I say.

"Okay. Alright you can go. Are you gonna go now and also eat lunch after noon? You'll have extra time and you can always go to the book store before you guys meet up." She says, making suggestions.

"I'll go now, I mean I love your cooking but I want some Caribou Coffee and a McDonald's egg Mcmuffin." I say, kissing her on the cheek and running off to change into some other clothes.

"I'm off babe!" I yell after I'm halfway out the door and don't give a response time so I close the door and go to the car.

~Spencer's POV~
~half hour later~
~restricted content, mature eyes only~

"Yeah. She just left. I'm really horny, in the living room." I speak into the phone, biting my lip.

"Okay I'll be right over." He says, seductively. I hang up, putting a hand in my pants and rubbing myself. Jeez, I hated when Ridley had her period, I could never do things. Plus, half the time, I think she's lying. She always has an excuse to get out of sex.

I rub myself. "Mmmm" I let out a noise. Quentin better get here fast. I play with my nipples with my other hand. I stick my middle finger in me and thirst in and out a couple times. "Uhn!" I shout. He walks in, seeing me masturbating, and smirks. I could see his boner, I bit my lip and I kept doing it. I was completely naked.

He rushed over to me, taking his shirt off and unbuttoning his pants. He crawls on top of me, puts his fingers in me as I take mine out and he kisses my neck.

I moan, trying to help him get his pants off, and I reach into his boxers to give him a hand job. He groaned, and started going down from my neck, to my collar bone and down to my nipples. He nips one and it gets me going crazy. I moan louder.

He picks me up and brings me to the guest bedroom, like always. So Ridley wouldn't ask questions. Somewhere along the way he lost his socks and boxers.

He sits me on the bed and he lays down, signaling that it's my turn. I take his long, thick length in my hand, giving it a light squeeze before I take it into my mouth. I bob my head up and down, also moving my hand up and down his length. I stick it in my mouth as far as it could go, then I pull it out, and I lick and suck the tip. When I suck the tip he climaxes in my mouth, I pull away and swallow it. He was a groaning mess while I did this.

He smirks, and without warning pulls my waist to him, and slides me onto his pole. He jumps me up and down on him. He groans as I moan and I take over and ride him hard. I moaned so loud the neighbors could hear but I didn't care.

Then he started playing with my nipples, pinching them and getting me close enough to suck on them. I moan louder, closer to my climax, suddenly realizing that I didn't have any protection.

That's when I heard the front door open and Ridley come in. My heart beat fast. Fuck. He heard it too and stopped thrusting.. He was still in me.

All we heard was silence. Until she walked down the hallway towards the room door.  I just stared at him, my heart beating fast. I couldn't look at the door even when it opened. It hasn't even been an hour and a half and she's back.

She opens the guest room door.