Preface

-Ridley-

"Babe, come on!" She yelled, chasing me down the stairs. Angrily I turned around, swinging my arms and almost hit her.

"You have no right to call me that after what I saw Spencer!" I shout at her.

"Ridley, please... Just lis-" I cut her off from her begging and pleading.

"No! What I saw was unacceptable! I gave you one more chance! One, Spence, and you ruined it." I sniffle. And in almost a whisper, I tell her some news. "I got signed to a record label. I'm moving to New York." I go and start to pack up my things that were here.

She says nothing.
~~
After I have everything I need piled by the door, I grab a soda and I walk to the door. "Ridley." She says in a pleading voice. I shake my head.

"I loved you." I whisper.

"And I still do." She says quietly.

She walks up to me. "One last good-bye kiss?" She asks, her eyes filling with tears. I nod.

"Only one." I whisper a little louder.

She presses her soft lips against mine with a loving force. I kiss back, all my anger and love filling my lips as we performed our last act of love in a good-bye form.

Almost as if instinct, when we pulled away I whispered to her. "To the moon and back."

Realizing what I said, I pick up my things and pile them in my car.

———

Cara Delevingne as Ridley

Maia Mitchell as Spencer