Prologue

~Author Note: Attention- This book is not 50SOG and I would appreciate it if you don't compare them. If you notice any tiny similarities please keep them to yourself. Thank you~

I look threw the paper in my small new flat biting into my toast I scan it before looking in the ads. Sipping my hot chocolate my eyes land upon a ad for a personal editor I look at it setting my cup down.

Wanted personal editor for owner of Howell Co.
Experience needed call number listed bellow to set up interview.

Quickly writing the number down I set the paper on the counter going back to my drink and toast. I could definitely use the money and I do have a degree in English from UNI. Deciding to call I grab my phone dialing the number.

"Howell Co. this is Janet speaking how can I help you?"

"Hello my name is Phil Lester I was reading threw the paper and saw the ad for a personal editor."

"Yes what type of experience do you have?"

"I have my English degree I just finished UNI a year ago I also did editing for the school paper and Chapman Industries while in UNI but left after I finished."

"Alright and how old are you may I ask?"

"I'm twenty three."

"An you just finished UNI?"

"I started the fall right after I graduated I went four years and I just turned twenty three."

"Alright well can you come in say Friday afternoon at three the Mr. Howell will be able to see you then."

"Yes thank you so much have a nice day."

"You too."

I smile hanging up setting a reminder in my phone and writing it down on my calendar. I have three days to get everything that I need ready. Slipping on my boots and galaxy coat I head out into the cold November air to start getting recommendations and my resume.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first Phan story ever and I am so so excited I really hope you guys will love this. :D
~Queen

Note: Again this is not and I repeat not going to be a knockoff of 50 SOG. So please do not compare it to that or say that it is same thing. The story line for this is going to be completely different. Thank you.