Hunter stopped at what he was doing and came over to Grim.

"Get out and mind your own business" Hunter demanded pointing him the way out.

Grim punched Hunter in his mouth. Hunter spitted out blood and didn't fight back because someone came in and stopped them. Hunter left the party.

Grim stayed and watched Karma till she got up.

~~~~~End of flashback ~~~~~~

"Well thank you for helping me I appreciated it." I faked smiled knowing there was more to this story.

"No problem but you owe me" he said as he watched.

"Why should I owe you?"

" because I helped you and I could have left you there"

He had a point.

"Okay what do I have to do?"

" you need to heng out with me at school "

Fock I wish I can get rid of him.

"Oh my god you got to be kidding me" as I put my head in my palm.

"Okay I'll do it and will you leave before someone sees you in here"

"Okay see you at school" as he went through my window.

What have I got myself into.

I went downstairs seeing my brother eating breakfast.
"Someone decided to finally got up" Taylor said as he ate his food.

"Well excuse me if I wasn't partying last night." as I went into the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

I looked around to see the house was sparkly clean like no party was here.

"Who cleaned the house?" as I sat down to eat.

"I did as everyone left" he said as he walked in the kitchen.

I looked at him like he grew 3 heads.

"Ammm wait you cleaned the house?" I watched as I laughed unbelievable.

"Well because I had to " he said as he sat in the couch.

"And why is that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh because I was trying to impress a girl to show her I can be responsible." He said sounding embarrassed.

"Oh my god" trying to not laugh at him.

"Whatever hurry so we won't be late to school". He said as he text someone on his phone.

I quickly went upstairs and got ready and thenbI went downstairs after I was done.

"Where is Brian?"

"He took grandma home oh and don't worry he didn't find out."

We left the house and went to school.

~~~~~~~

I got out of my car as I was greeted by Grim with a hug.

"Hey friend" as he wiggled his eyebrow.

"Oh hi there friend"

Yuck

He walked me to the hallways on the way to class. I got a lot of stares from students coming in and out.

He followed me to my locker as I got out my books.

Next thing I know Grim started to touch my hair and rubbed his hand on my arm up and down.

"What the fuck are you doing!!"

"I'm just feeling your hair and arm caused it been a longtime since we touched."

Oh my god he's going to make me sick.

" amm don't touch me and if someone ask who you are to me you better say you are my cousin!"

"And if I don't?"

"Well you won't have any balls left if you do have one.!"

He didn't say anything to me. We walked to class as we saw more stares. We approached class and sat at the back.

Grim sat down beside me but he didn't want to move even though it was Hunter's seat.

Hunter arrived in class and saw Grim leaning towards me . I saw anger in Hunter's eyes. He walked towards us like he's ready to kill someone.

"Get the fock out of my seat" Hunter said staring at him with his fist close.

"No !" Grim yelled back testing his patience.

"Grim the focking reaper get the fock out now!"

"No " Grim looked at him and smiled.

Hunter got angry and pulled Grim off his seat as Grim fell on his flat ass.

" you son of a bitch!" Grim cursed as he got up . Grim threw a punch and hit Hunter to the side of his face.

Hunter shake it off and swing his hand as Grim dodge his punch.

Everyone shouted "fight,! fight,! fight!, fight!"

The sad thing is I am between these fools and I wished the floor would open up and swollowed me in.

Hunter tackled him on the ground and they started punching each other.

Their fighting to sit with me awwwww how cute.

The teacher walked in saw them.

"Break it up you two and go to the principal's office"the teacher demanded.

They got up and left with the teacher.

Class was over and we headed for lunch.

*******

End of this chapter guys

What will happened next read and find out.

Please vote and comment