"Everywhere , he got mad at me because of my smart mouth, and, and," she cried harder.

"And what Issy?"

"And, he got mad when I ran away from him because he was trying to put his thingy in me. "

" What?!!! Isabella!? He put his private part in you?"

"Yes daddy, it hurt so bad!" She cried. How could he do that.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled and stood up.

"Roc babe, calm your voice down. We're in the hospital."

"I don't give a fuck, he went waay to far!" He yelled louder waking Tj up.

Roc started pacing. " Trey , calm down now! What can we do , we don't even know where he is right now."

"Calm down? Calm Down!? Bitch shut the hell up , you sound dumb ! Issy. Do you know his address?" I was highly pissed off. Its whatever, I ain't gone cause no scene ; atleast not here. I rocked Tj back and forth calming him down.

"Yes , Yasmin made me. Its 435 Da Bronx ave. " she said.

Then Roc walked out. I laid Tj down and went after him. He was on full speed. Prod handed him keys on his way out as if he knew. I mugged him like really.

I was trying my hardest to keep up in this dress. " TREY CHRESANTO YOUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING." I said grabbing his arm.

He snatches his arm hard making me fall. " To handle some business , don't wait up. Literally." He said and rolled his eyes hoping in the car.

I sat here looking dumbfounded and flabbergasted at what just happened. Fuck him, how he gone do that on our wedding day.

I got up and walked back in the e.r " Danng Haley what happened?" Ray yelled.

I walked over to them and told them about Issy being raped to Roc getting angry. They said they were leaving and hugged me bye.

I walked back in the room to see my babys bonding. "Mommy, how come you no tell me I have sissy?" Tj asked.

"Because we wanted to find her first baby."

"Mommy, where's daddy going? Is he mad at me?" Issy said looking worried.

"He just needs some air, he'll be back."

Hours passed and it was soon time for me and Tj to leave. I called Jessica to come get me. She drove us to the hotel. I ran in grabbed my stuff from yesterday night and got in my car and left.

Roc still wasn't home. Me and Tj took a bath. "Mommy, where's daddy?"

"I don't know Tj." I said putting his pjs on and settng him in the crib. " Goodnight Trey."

"Night Mommy."

I went to my room and laid on my stomach looking through my phone. I heard the front door close. I step my phone on the nightstand and pretended to be sleep.

He walked in our room turning the lights on. "Hey babe." I'm giving him the silent treatment. " I know your not sleep because of the way you laying. " he said as he ran his finger from the bottom of my leg all the way to the end of my shorts.

I just laid there hopping he'd leave. " So your giving me the silent treatment." He said kneeling down to my level.

"Get out my face you stink." And I turned over. He pissed me off earlier. I heard the bathroom door close and the shower run.

15 min later...

He came out and got in the bed next to me. I turned my head the opposite direction again. "What the hell Haley, why is you acting like this."