Wake Up Call

Doctor's Note - Hahaha, using OCs is fun to me so don't judge. Oh, my OC is the Philippines and her name is Jessette Francisca by the way. I made her long before I knew there was so many OCs about the Philippines. Anyways, masiyahan!

PS - I use accents a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jess! Jess! Jess! Jess! JESS!" A voice yelled. The Philippines could feel her bed moving up and down but she didn't bother getting up as she had worked on paperwork all night. But on the last call she got a good 120 pounds landing on her stomach. With all the air knocked out of her, she shot right up out of bed.

"What ta magkantot (this is my form of censoring), Bisayas (Visayas with an accent)!" She yelled, slapping the female province, though she remained unfazed by the action.

"I'm hungry, Jessette." She whined, making the Philippines roll her eyes and push the girl off her bed. Visayas landed on the ground with a loud thump. "Tae, tat hurt." She cursed from the ground and pushed herself up. The Philippines was already getting out of bed and wrapping a blue robe around her body.

"Okay, Ligaya, go wake up your broters and I'll make some tapa (Filipino breakfast)." The Philippines instructed, walking out of her room and down to the kitchen. Visayas smiled and ran off to one of her brother's rooms, Luzon. He really wasn't a morning person, more so than the Philippines. So, with this in mind, she pushed the boy right off his bed.

"Wake up kuya Magiting!" She yelled, suppressing a laugh as he scrambled in his cocoon of bed sheets. He glared up at the younger province (these are my assumptions).

"Lig, you're so dead!" He yelled, struggling more in the blankets. Visayas chuckled and waved as she exited the room.

"Good luck with tat, Magi!" She said with a smiled in her voice. "Jessette's making tapa, by the way." With that information, she left the room to talk to the youngest province, Mindanao. Since he was a morning person, Visayas would have to think of something a little more interesting to wake him up with. Considering he was also a deep sleeper she got a good idea, well in her opinion.

She walked back to her room and got a certain item from her dresser then walked back to Mindanao's room. With a big smirk on her face, she pushed the button of the blow horn, not only waking him up but startling everyone in the house.

"Get opp your lazy asno, Nimuel!" She yelled, even louder than the blow horn. Mindanao shot up straight in his bed from the noise and looked around in a startled panic. What he found was a laughing Visayas on his floor. He narrowed his eyes at the older province.

"Not punny ate Ligaya ('ate' is pronounced 'ah-tae')!" He scowled, pulling the blankets off of him. Visayas got up and skipped from the room and down to the kitchen where some food was ready. A normal wake up in the Francisca household.