"Well, I'm sure if you could have kids, you and Tommy would be great parents." I say.

He nods, smiling sightly. "Yeah." He says. "But for now, I'm happy babysitting this little one." He says, as Nala climbs onto his lap and meows up at him and starts licking his face.

The three of us just sit on the grass for a while, till we see our mates walking over to us in their wolf forms. One of the wolves I didn't quite recognize, so I'm guessing it's Tommy's wolf; a kind of lightish brown wolf with darker brown flecks through its fur.

They walk over to us and lie down near us after taking the prey they caught somewhere. Nala runs over to her father and starts climbing all over him. Austin and Alan are so good with their little girl. It's hard to believe that since she's a hybrid she might turn out evil. But, even the cutest, most harmless child could then out to be the most evil person in existence. They may be cute as a baby and child, but when they're older, well... it's hard to believe they were ever harmless, I guess.

I look down at my stomach and smile to myself as I rub a hand round my baby bump. I sure do hope neither of these two will turn out evil. But, just as long as Vic and I raise them right, it shouldn't be a problem.

Right?

Kyle's P.O.V.

"Thanks for watching them for me, Lynn." I say, as I walk one of the female wolves down to mine and Johnnie's room.

She smiles at me. "It's no problem at all Kyle." She says. "Really. I love looking after the Pack's pups." She then frowns. "It's all I can find joy in doing now since..." She trails off, sighing slightly.

Lynn had lost her mate after she fell down the cliff face when the two of them went hunting about a year ago. When Lynn had run back to get help to save her mate, Alexa, it was already too late. Alexa had snapped her neck after landing on the sharp rocks down below.

We reach mine and Johnnie's room, and walk in. Johnnie was sitting on our bed with both Avery and Tyler asleep next to him.

"The girls asleep?" I ask, looking over at Johnnie.

He nods, getting off the bed and walking over to us. "They wore themselves out chasing each other around the room." He says, looking over at our two pups curled up asleep on our bed. "They both have so much energy, and they're only two months old."

I honestly can't wait to see what Avery and Tyler's human forms look like. Another four months and we'll find out when they'll finally be able to change into their human forms.

Lynn walks over to mine and Johnnie's bed and sits down, watching the twins as they curl up together more. "They're both so adorable." She awes, laying down next to them. She then looks up at Johnnie and I. "You two lovebirds can go do whatever you want now."

Johnnie and I nod, before saying our goodbyes to Lynn and walk out of our room, down the hall, and outside. We walk through the forest for a bit, till we stop at an old sycamore tree and sit down, leaning against its trunk. I lean against Johnnie's shoulder as he wraps an arm round my waist.

We don't say anything, just admire the nature around us. This area is truly beautiful. Much better than my old home that's for sure. I never want to go back there. Although, I can't remember why I was kicked out in the first place. It's like my memory was wiped from the exact reason I was banished. It may have something to do with me being a hybrid, but no one from my old home knew I was hybrid except for my parents. Well... my father and step stepmother. My mother died when I was born, and my stepmother agreed with pretending that I was her child. No one from my former home knew about the relationship my father had with my mother. None of the wolves in my former Pack ever suspected a thing about my father's relationship with a witch.

I think my mother had agreed to give me up to my father and my stepmother after I was born or something like that, cause my mother and father never truly loved each other. I think they were just a onetime thing to be honest. Which I guess results in me being an unwanted child.

But my father and stepmother raised me good. And no one ever suspected that I had witch blood in me. As I grew older, I found myself showing signs of being a witch, but I had learnt to channel my witch power down to the point where no one would ever know about my non-pureblood.

However, why I was thrown from the pack, I have no idea. I don't even remember being banished. In fact, I don't remember doing anything wrong at all!

"Kyle?" Johnnie asks, shaking my shoulder gently, and distracting me from my thoughts. "You okay?"

I look over at him, sighing slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say. "Just thinking is all."

Johnnie sighs, pulling me closer to him. "It's okay Kyle." He says. "I know you were thinking about your past. But you don't need to think about that." He says, brushing my hair off my face. "Just remember you've got me, and our daughters Avery and Tyler." He says. "Our daughters are our main priority."

I nod, resting my head on his chest as we lay down together. But we sit back up as we hear some of the Pack running through the trees. Johnnie and I stand up as Mike, Tony and Jaime come running through the trees with their mates Erin, Jess and Alysha running behind them.

"Mike!" I call out. "Hold up!" I say, as the six of them halt and look over at Johnnie and I, before walking over to us.

"Where are you going?" Johnnie asks.

"Tony, Jaime and I are going to find Vic." Mike says, as he looks over at the others.

I look over at Johnnie. "Don't you think it'll be best to just let Vic be?" I ask. "I mean, he did say that he felt as though he wasn't cut out for the life of a Pack wolf."

Mike shakes his head. "He went off with the cat, I just know it." He says. "I always knew the cat would cause trouble." He says, a low growl rising in his throat.

"We don't even know if he went off with Kellin." Johnnie says. "We just know that the both of them left. It doesn't necessarily mean that they went off together." He says.

Obviously, we have to lie to them. Vic and Kellin did both run off together. But we can't tell them that.

"Vic did go off with Kellin. I'm sure of it." Mike says. "And if he's made Vic get in trouble or forced Vic to do something...." He says. "I'm going to kill him."

My blood runs cold at that. Mike will kill Kellin if he has to. Kellin doesn't deserve to be killed. He's the sweetest cat I've ever met, and he's literally perfect for Vic, despite the fact that Vic is a wolf and Kellin's a cat.

"Mike. You can't kill Kellin." I say. "He'd never hurt anyone."

"You don't know that, Kyle." Mike says, before looking over at Jaime and Tony as they hugged their mates goodbye, before changing into their wolf forms. He walks over to his mate Alysha, and hugs her tightly, before changing into his wolf form and running off through the trees with Jaime and Tony.

I sigh in frustration as I watch the three wolves run through the trees. They're gone to search for Vic and Kellin - who left the Pack due to the fact that Kellin fell pregnant with Vic's pup. Much like Alan fell pregnant with Austin's pup.

This is not going to end well when Mike and the others find Kellin and Vic.