Silver x Gold // PreciousMetalShipping

Start from the beginning

living love in slow motion, motion, motion

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh

And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

When we were 18

Oh, Lord, when we were 18

Kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground."

Tears started to prick my eyes, and I laughed quietly, reaching up with my free hand and wiping them away. I moved my hand from his hair to cup his cheek, and he leaned into my touch, continuing to sing.

"I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you

I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18"

He finished singing, letting out a shaky breath as a quiet sob escaped my lips. He leaned his guitar against the tree behind us, not once breaking eye contact with me before pressing his lips to mine. He cupped my cheeks in his large hands, pulling my face impossibly closer to his as our lips worked in motion with each other. My hands tangled in his long hair, pulling on his silky locks. There was no lust or desire in the kiss whatsoever, it was purely love. And love was all I felt for this boy in front of me.

Silver dropped his hands from my face, sliding them down my chest and wrapping them around my waist, pulling me into his lap. I kept my lips connected with his for as long as possible before pulling away, lightly bumping my forehead with his. He closed his eyes, gently rubbing his nose against my own.

"Did you like it?" he asked quietly, panting slightly.

"I loved it," I laughed. "I love you, Silv."

"I love you more," he said cheekily, grinning at me.

"I love you more," I insisted, and he smirked.

"I got you something," the redhead told me, gently pushing me off his lap and standing, helping me to my feet as well. He turned and reached inside the hole in a tree, pulling out a long black box before returning.

"You didn't have to get me anything," I said, offering a smile.

"I wanted to," he replied, opening the box and revealing a silver necklace with a silver infinity sign. Gold writing was on the the charm, spelling out the words 'Precious Metals'. "This is my promise to you, to stay with you and love you for infinity. And Precious Metals- that's what we are. You're the Gold to my Silver, and together, we're Precious Metals."

"Silver-"

"I love you," he cut me off, walking behind me and hooking the necklace behind my neck before snaking his arms around my torso. "More than you could ever imagine."

"I love you," I whispered, turning around in his grip to face him. "Arceus, Silver, I love you so, so much."

He gently placed his lips on mine, and I kissed back eagerly. The kiss got heated quickly, and I was soon pinned against the willow tree, my hands wrapped up in his red locks and Silver's hands running up and down my chest under my shirt. He pulled back, and I whimpered slightly, opening my eyes to meet his piercing silver ones. We both caught our breaths before I spoke.

"A guitar, a necklace..what else do you have hidden in this little place? A condom? We're sure as hell gonna need one," I teased, taking off my cap and placing it backwards on my boyfriend's head.

"I-I don't think w-we're-" he sputtered, a blush creeping up his neck. I chuckled lightly, snaking my arms around his neck and pulling him close.

"I think we will," I whispered in his ear, gently nipping his earlobe, causing him to gasp. I laughed before pulling back, looking into his eyes with as much love as I could muster. His blush faded, and he smiled back at me with just as much love. "I hope we do stay with each other for eternity, Silver. I'll never forget your song," I promised, kissing his lips once again.

And I never forgot the song he wrote me and how we danced to it on our wedding day.

(A/N: I liked this one-shot. I like this ship. I think this might be my favorite one-shot I've written, I dunno about you guys. I tried to make it long. c:

The song Silver sings is called "18" by One Direction. It's actually a really good song and even if you aren't a Directioner, you should check it out. c: Ed Sheeran wrote it. It's on the side. Have a great day everyone. <3)