Silver x Gold // PreciousMetalShipping

(A/N: This ship is my current obsession.)

Gold's POV~

"Silv!" I giggled, placing my hands over his own that were covering my golden eyes. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, dumb ass," he chuckled. "Now shut up."

I laced my fingers with his, making sure to keep them over my eyes as he guided me. The effect this boy had on me was unreal. And I could confidently say I had the same effect on him. Around others, Silver's a heartless bastard. You wouldn't look at him twice without receiving a glare. But when we're alone, he's cheeky and romantic, and I know he'd do anything to make me happy.

I'm so in love. I can't even deny it.

"I love you," I sighed happily, and he pecked my cheek.

"I love you, too," he said softly, pulling back my hands to reveal a beautiful area of the woods behind the lab in NewBark I'd never seen before. I gasped quietly, taking in the scene before me. Wild Pokemon played together, bushes made a circle around a huge willow tree, and countless flowers covered the ground.

"It's- it's stunning," I breathed out, and my boyfriend nodded. "But, um, why did you bring me here?"

Silver blushed, his cheeks now the color of his hair. He slowly walked over to the willow tree and reached behind it, grabbing his black acoustic guitar. He shuffled his feet, holding it in both hands and looking up at me.

"I-I know it's cheesy, b-but I wrote a song for you," he stuttered, shrugging. I cooed, walking over to him and pecking his lips lovingly before sitting on the ground. He sat next to me, placing the guitar in his lap.

"Let's hear it," I said, grinning at him. He smiled back softly before clearing his throat and beginning to strum a peaceful tune.

"I got a heart

And I got a soul

Believe me I will use them both

We made a start

Be it a false one, I know

Baby, I don't want to feel alone."

I reached over and tangled my hand in his long red locks as he continued singing. I stared at him fondly as he looked back at me, not once glancing away.

"So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh

I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18"

We were both nineteen now. We'd been dating since we were nearly seventeen, but eighteen was when Silver told me he loved me. He told me he was in love with me and that he would never let me go, and I couldn't have been happier.

"We took a chance

God knows we tried

Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

So pour me a drink, oh, love,

Let's split the night wide open

and we'll see everything we can