Episode 1: A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

Fate, dream, and, live and, think and, die on the ground now
They fall so in love then watch it come falling down
Softly he's snickering, the smiling snake
'How stupid can they be?'

Ah ta-ta-tell me why I can't get enough--" I stop singing when I realize 3 things.

1. I'm singing out loud, even if it is in english.

2. I went up the stairs for some reason.

3. I'm hopelessly lost.

GAH!! I look around for someone, but I'm in an empty hall. There's a pair of double doors to my right though. Maybe someone's in there. I reach for the handle and open the door, only to be blinded by a bright light. 

I stare through it to see a group of people, maybe seven of them. I try to see more, but I'm assaulted with rose petals. When the light and flowers die down, I step inside, glaring at the offensive petals. 

"Welcome." The group of people says in harmony. I look up at them, emotionless. There's a blonde guy with purple-blue eyes sitting on a throne in the middle, the twins from my class, a tall black hair dude with glasses, a small blonde kid, Haruhi, and another tall black haired guy. He seems emotionless, but look who's talking.

"Sup, Fujioka-san?" I ask. Haruhi smiles at me.

"Tsubasa-san! Did you get lost or something?" She asks. I nod.

"Something like that." I say. The blonde guy slides up to me.

"So you know our Haruhi?" He asks. I stare at him. Blondie looks at his group.

"Tenshi Tsubasa." Glasses pipes up. "Transfer student. Here on an art and music scholarship. Poor. Lives alone in an apartment. Nothing found on her background."

I roll my eyes.

"Gee, thanks. I totally didn't know that." I say sarcastically. Haruhi snickers. 

"So, what type are you into?" Blondie asks. He starts pointing at people. "The cool type? The boy lolita? The strong and silent type? The mischievous type? The natural type. Or," He pulled my chin up and gazed into my eyes, which must've been uncomfortable for him, as my eyes look fractured. "Me. The Princely type."

I ripped myself from his grasp.

"I like whichever type will open the fricking door." I told him coldly. I turn and push a small button. The door unlocks and I walk out, leaving behind 4 shocked guys. 

I wander down the hallway, looking for somewhere to draw, sing, anything. I see another pair of double doors with a sign that says "Tsubasa's Art/Music Room". Uhh... Okay then. I open the door. 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! This is the most awesome room ever. There's a sink and tons of art supplies, a piano, an amp for my Iphone, a mic, and a pink guitar. I walk in, mouth open in awe. I notice a note on a table. 

Dear Miss Tsubasa, It read, Please feel free to use this room. It's been modified to fit your needs. The kitchen is fully stocked. This room is also soundproof. Yours Politely, Headmaster.

"AWW, YEAH!!" I yell. I run back to the door and slam it shut. Then over to the amp. I plugged in my phone and put it on Demons. I grab the mic and start singing.

"When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

At the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide!!" I finish. I take my phone out of the amp and look at the time. Wow. 5:43? I better get home...
_________________________________________________

End of Episode.