Nash Grier Imagine #1

you looked around searching for Nash everywhere . you guys are at times square and you are lost in the crowd. You start to worry and stay still . Maybe he'll come to me , you thought . Everyone started to push and shove you for not moving . You head closer to the buildings and take out your phone to call Nash but he doesn't answer. You searched the crowd until a pair of bright blue eyes caught yours . it was Nash . But it was different , he wasn't wearing his khakis shorts anymore . he had on a black suit and you had to admit he looked mighty fine . It felt like he was walking in slow motion as he came closer to you . The closer he got you could see he had a bouquet of flowers. White roses your favorites . He came in front of you and gave you the flowers . All of a sudden will you marry by Jason derulo started playing really loudly.

"Y/n?" Nash asked and bent down on one knee . You could feel the tears forming in your eyes . you knew what was coming next . "Will you marry me?" You shook your head as fast as you could.

"Yes!" and the tears came out of your eyes . Nash's smile was priceless and perfect . He placed the ring on your finger and it fit perfectly . He got up and hugged you tight . you hugged back . he looked you in the eyes .

"I love you ." he said to you , his eyes were locked on yours .

"I love you too " he gave a big toothy smile and leaned in and kissed you on the lips. His lips were soft against yours and he pulled away .

"Awwww" you looked around and saw that there was a crowd around you two.

"EVERYONE , SAY HELLO TO MY WIFE , MRS.GRIER ." you started to blush as Nash yelled that and he pulled you closer to him and kissed the top of your head .