Jack Johnson Imagine #1

"Y/n , I'm serious. Don't worry I'll be home soon." Jack said and kissed your cheek . you started to tear up realizing that Jack was going to be with all his fans while you stayed home.

"I love you " You said and kissed him on the lips .

"I love you too " he said after he pushed away from the kiss. He waved off and went in the car with Gilinsky . You walked back into your house and headed to your room . Bing Went your phone . You got a mention from Twitter.
Jack Johnson @jackjackjohnson: @{insert twitter name} I'll miss you babe .

You couldn't help but smile . You didn't read any of the replies because you can't handle hate without Jack by your side
***
It's been a week and you and Jack haven't talked since he's been away and busy. You were at the airport waiting for him to come . you looked down at your phone starting to text Jack wondering where he was .

To Babe💕 - I'm waiting for you .

You sent the message and looked up from your phone . The airport was really crowded and you couldn't see if he was there or not . Soon you felt a pair if arms wrap around you .

"I missed you so much ." you could hear the person whisper. You knew exactly who it was . You turned around quickly and wrapped your arms around his neck . he pulled you in closer for a hug and you put your head on his shoulder .

"I missed you too. " you leaned in and kissed his cheek .

"That's all I get ? really?" Jack complained . you started to laugh and kissed him lightly on the lips since he doesn't like PDA.

"When we get home . I'm going to show you how much I really missed you ." he said in my ear and pulled me outside so we could leave .