Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Okay, so some of you guys were wondering how I came up with the titles. Um, so basically I would challenge myself and think of something random, like something I would find interesting to be a title and then I type in the title and try to make the chapter sort of relevant to it, like end with it or mention it somewhere in the chapter or make the chapter revolve around the idea of the title but still head towards where the story is supposed to head towards. Yeah:) I'm glad to hear that some of you think my titles are cool. Hehe. Thanks ;)

Okay, enjoy! ;)

Recap:

There was a good awkward minute before we both spoke: "So, how's life?" I asked as Zac said "So what do you want to do now?"

We laughed.

"How's life?" Zac spoke. "Well, you know, sleepless nights, intense songwriting, auditioned for this new movie and I recently got obsessed with Van Gogh's art."

I was taken aback by how honest he was. I like it.

"Wow, Van Gogh. Fancy." I teased.

He laughed. "Yeah. I went to a gallery hosted by my Mom and her new 'guy friend'." He made quote fingers when he said guy friend.

"Ahh." I said, clearly amused. "Tell me more about it."

"I would love to, but you would have to tell me about your life so far first and decide what to do." he bargained.

"Okay okay. Well there's this new Jurassic Movie coming up you wanna watch it and kill time until Emily is done?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Zac replied.

"Okay!" I opened my computer and searched for the show timings for today at the nearest cinema.

Oh they only have one at 3:50 today. Great, it's 2:50 now so we can definitely make it on time.

I clicked on book tickets as I begin to answer Zac's question.

"Well for starters I mean, I'm here, in London and I am totally loving this place I mean, the legal age to drink? C'mon that's amazing. And I had an absolutely fun time playing Eponine I mean she..." I gave a big sigh. "This is my dream come true."

I looked at Zac. He gave me this amused expression on his face. Shrugging it off, I continued.

"I have been obsessing over the salmon sashimi they have right around the block and I go there like five times a week. It's crazy. And I'm pretty sure unhealthy as well. Oh and I had my first drink the other day after the awards show and this guy..."

Oh shit. I can't believe I was about to tell him that.

"This guy what." Zac asked, with slight worry in his eyes.

I tried to pretend nothing was happening and focused on booking the movie tickets.

"This guy what?" Zac said, almost angry.

I looked at him and he gave me his unfathomable look again. But his eyes were pleading me to speak.

I looked back down on my computer and clicked on the 'choose seats' button and quickly spoke:

"He kissed me and asked me out on a date."

I didn't dare look at him instead, I tried my best to concentrate on what I was doing on my computer.

Oh crap. No seats available.

There was a pause. A pause. Seconds felts like minutes and I had a mini heart attack when he abruptly said: "Oh."

But there was more, very unlikely of the recent Zac.

"Who is he?" He asked. I didn't dare look up. I just decided to go for the nonchalant vibe and continued to look at my computer as I went: "Oh, um Shawn Hamilton. From-"