the signs physical abilities

Aries:Pyrokinesis - ability to create and control fire with the mind.

Taurus: Aura Reading - ability to perceive a disturbance in the air surrounding an individual, animal, or object.

Gemini: Bilocation - ability where an individual or object is located (or appears to be located) in two distinct places at the same time.

Cancer: Clairsentience - ability to receive intuitive messages via feelings, emotions, or physical sensations. (Ex: receiving the energies of the environment where you are or the feelings and emotions of people around you)

Leo: Energy healing - ability to channel healing energy into a patient and produce positive results.

Virgo: Intuition - innate "sense" of events, thoughts, activities or feelings of others that are outside of the normal human ability to perceive them (ex: sensing that someone has experienced a devastating loss in their family even though their outward appearance doesn't show it)

Libra: Telepathy - ability to communicate with others through mental thought alone

Scorpio: Clairvoyance - ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known senses; a form of extrasensory perception.

Sagittarius: Levitation - rising of a human body into the air by mystical means

Capricorn: Psychometry - ability to make relevant associations from an object of unknown history by making physical contact with that object (ex: touching an object and receiving flashbacks from the last person who touched it)

Aquarius: Retrocognition - knowledge of a past event which could not have been learned or inferred by normal means

Pisces: Astral projection - ability to cause your conscious awareness to be in a position outside of your physical body (also known as an out of body experience).