Chapter Four.

Start bij het begin

He sighed and mentioned for me to follow him.

This is going to be a long day...

~^*^~^*^~^*^~^*^~^*^~^*^~

 [Two weeks later]

Harry's POV.

"Thank you, Dublin for the best end I could have for this home coming tour!" Niall exvlaimed in the microphone in his hand.

This was the last show, before going back to England for our vacation. Niall didn't want to go back, so after this he's going home to his family. While we go back to our homes to get ready for our diserved holidays. Liam is staying home, Zayn goes to his and perrie's parrents with Josh and Perrie and Louis and I are going back home to go to the orphanage.

When after the concert, We got to the tour bus which would bring Niall home and us to the Airport. I would miss the little blond, But he misses his family to much and he diserves to be with them.

"Hey, We'll Miss you, but just have fun. I'll call you after we land." Liam said before he hugged Niall. We all hugged him and then headed for the plain.

"See you soon, Okay?" I said when I pulled him a hug. He nodded and pulled back.

"I gonna miss you, Lads!" He yelled, When we headed for the plain. We waved on last time, when I saw a Tear leave his eye, And got pulled into our privat plain by the flight attendant.

"Lou, I don't want to leave him..." I sighed as I took the seat next to Louis, Laying my head on his shoulder. He played with my cruls and hummed to as respond while putting in one earplug.

I fell slept on his shoulder, Untill I woke up from His humming. I groaned and Louis' head snapped to look at me. "Oowh sorry, Babe. Did I wake you?" He asked.

"Yeah, but don't you worry. I'll be fine." I told him as I stretched my muscles. "What were you listening? I like that tone you hummed." I asked him as I snatched on of his ear plugs. I plugged it in before he could answer me. The song filled my ears.

 They say before you start a war,

you better know what you're fighting for.

Well baby, you are all that I adore,

if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,

fighting til' the wars won,

I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.

Don't you know you're everything I have?

..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin,

don't mean I'm not a believer.

..and major Tom, will sing along.

Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer.

"Wow.. It's so nice! Where did you found this?" I asked as I put out the earplug and turned to him.

He shrugged. "Just found it on Tumblr."

"Under which tag?"

"Angels... I looked for a picture of you." he said smugly.

"Aawh Lou you are too Cute." I said as I kissed his nose. "By the way, Did you found something?" I asked ckeekly.

"Yeah, I did."

[Picture on the side]

~^*^~^*^~^*^~^*^~^*^~^*^~

So lovelies here it is, Chapter Four! I hope you liked it! It took some more time than planned, Sorry... But I met some amzing new people who gave me tons of Inspiration! Btw That Angels thing just happend... XD, I was like it would be so cute if it existed, So after scrolling for an hour, I found Harry! And you see on the side the result.

So Yeah, more stuff... Uhm the dedication! I just wanted to give the dedication of this Update to *Drums* @GuyDirectioner112! Omg follow him, He's awesome! And read his story! It's also Larry and worth your time to read it!

Okay, Now question for you!

Do you want that something happens between two characters? Chose your characters, Tell me what happens and how!

Oky that's it for now! I hope you have a wonderfull, magicall and  marvelous day!

Loads of Love,

From yours truly

-Xx. Hazza!