{When She's Clumsy}

"Summer, get your ass up!" I was awoken by my mothers graceful voice.

"I'm up!" I shouted back before throwing the blanket over my head and pushing my face into my pillow.

"Now!" My body jolted up causing my to roll and fall face first into the hard wood floor.

"Ow!" I groaned as I rubbed my forehead, I yawned as I slowly stood up. "Head rush." I shut my eyes tightly as everything spun.

After everything stopped spinning I grabbed clean underwear and matching bra, along with black ripped jeans and a plain white peplum top.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door, I stripped off my clothes and put my hair up in a high bun before turning on the shower.

I stepped in and slid the door over, I let the Luke warm water run down my body.

I grabbed my strawberry sensed body wash and squeezed some on my sponge.

I washed myself before rinsing then I turned the shower off.

I slid the door back open and grabbed a black fluffy towel, I quickly dried myself before putting on my clothes.

I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, leaving it down and put a bit of make up on which consist of mascara, blusher and some concealer to hide my inflamed spots.

I also put a little bit of my eyebrow colour pencil on and brushed them to make them look neat.

I smile with approval before unlocking the door and making my way downstairs.

"Hey, mom. what's for-" I stopped mid-sentence as my feet gave out and I went sliding down the stairs.

I looked up and saw my mom standing in front of my trying to hold in her laughter.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" She said with her hand over her mouth.

"Yeah I'm-" I stopped talking as my mom burst out laughing.

"That was so funny!" She howled as tears streamed down her face.

"You're a mean person." I said as I stomped into the kitchen.

"When am I not?" She smirked as she followed me.

She put a plate full of bacon, eggs, pancakes and sausages in front of me. "Help yourself to anything."

"Thanks." I said with a mouth full of bacon.

I pick up some pancakes and put them on a clean plate along with some egg.

After I finished my breakfast I put on a pair of white converse and grabbed my book bag along with my phone.

"Bye mom!" I shouted as I stepped out the house and put my headphones on.

.*.*.*.

Finally lunch, I thought as I stood in the lunch cue.

I picked up one of the brown trays and moved down the line.

I got my lunch and a bottle of water before pay the woman, "thank you." I said as I turned to find a seat.