Our lips moved in sync.

This might be weird but, I was comparing his kiss with Harry's I mean, when Harry and I kissed I didn't really compare him with Zayn but I just don't know.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands rested on my waist.

Then, it turned into a heated make out session, I bet you know what happens next.

AND NO WE DID NOT HAVE SEX. Only a very heated make out session.

"I'll take you out for dinner tomorrow night, I already told your cousin." He smiled.

"But, I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. Can't we hang out with the boys too?" I frowned.

I was leaving the day after tomorrow, I was going home. I didn't really want to leave the boys. But I had too.

"Why?" Zayn frowned.

"Because it's been 2 weeks, I have to get back to modeling, then I have to get ready for graduation. You guys will be there right?" I asked.

"I-I don't know, maybe." Zayn gave me a halfhearted smile.

I got off his bed and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"IM GOING TO SLEEP NIGHT BABE!" I screamed.

"No need to scream, I'm right here." He chuckled. "You're not leaving till I get a kiss."

"Make me." I stuck my tongue out and opened the door.

I ran to my room and shut the door, I jumped on my bed and hid under the duvet, and snuggled with my pillow.

1 minute later, my door opened.

I pretended to be asleep.

I peeked with one eye and saw a mop of curly hair. Styles.

He walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Brooklyn." He whispered.

He tiptoed out of my room, and shut the door quietly.

2 minutes later, my door creaked open again. I peeked and saw a very high quiff haired boy coming near me. Zayn.

"Night baby girl." His accent rung through my ears.

He kissed my cheek and forehead.

Then went out of my room.

After thinking about some stuff. I fell into a deep slumber.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked downstairs, I was half asleep half awake. Heh.

"Good morning" I muttered and sat on the nearest chair. Then rested my head on the guy next to me. I don't care who he is. I just need a shoulder to rest on.

"Good morning!" A voiced shouted.

I shot up.

"What the fuck." I rubbed my eyes, then saw Zayn giving Harry death glares.

I looked left and saw Harry, oh so I rested my head on Harry's shoulder. I guess Zayn's jealous.

I walked over to Zayn and pecked his lips, hoping he would forget about that.

I walked back to my seat, and sat back down. While I waited for pancakes to be served.

When the pancakes were being served Niall ran in the kitchen and sat on his place.

"GIMME MY PANCAKES!" Niall shouted.

Zayn handed him his plate, then Niall dug in.

"Guys, erm do you want to go to dinner with me and Zayn later?" I asked, and bit my lower lip.

"Sure!" They all cheered.

Zayn glared at me. Sheesh, I just wanted the guys to come with us.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food.

------------

Boring chapter, I know :-(

Teehee.

I'm going to tell you a weird story...

So my friend sent me a picture of a text, it was an unknown number, actually it doesn't have any number. Then there were like tons of texts, like blank texts. Then she told me she saw an abandoned house then inside the television was on. So I got creeped out.....

Then I ran downstairs so that someone was with me.

if you dont get it then okay

Hhehehehehehee. Weird story...

oh and i dedicated this to girly_girl_forevs because she is amaziing love youuuu x OH and she comments and votes every chapter yay x

hope you liked this chaptaaaaah.

oh and sorry for the bad grammars, or wrong spellings :-(

X,

Nics