Chapter 13

Sarah POV
I wake up to Darren running his fingers through my hair it feels so nice that he kisses the top of my head.

"Morning baby."

"Morning honey,"

"We need to talk!" Darren says, I rub my eyes and sit up.

"Ok, I'm ready," but Darren has other ideas and picks me up and places me on his lap.

"It's nothing bad. I just want to touch base with a few things. You are the first woman I have ever asked to be my girlfriend, and I mean ever. If we have a problem don't run from me let's talk things out, I would never cheat on you you mean a lot to me, I saw my mother cheat on my father constantly and it destroyed him. I would never do that, that's why I never had a girlfriend. With you I know I'm ready to take that chance because the thought of you being with someone else or them touching your gorgeous curves makes me fucking crazy".

" I'm sorry your father went through that, and I won't run again we will talk things through although sometimes I might need a swim before we do it's always calmed me down, I want us to work out to you are my first boyfriend, but you need to understand that my friends mean a lot to me and I'll tell you why. My parents died nine years ago in a car crash Anna and her mom took me in me and Anna have been friends since kindergarden, she got me through a lot and helped me accept the woman I am today. I realise now though that I have to make room in my life for you. I can't just push you away, not that I want to anyway.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about your parents. How old were you?"

"I was fifteen at the time I am now twenty-four."

"I'm twenty-six, and my father committed suicide when I was eighteen,"

"I'm sorry, Darren."

"It's ok, baby. We have both been through a lot. I see now why you're so close with your friends. Steve is my best friend. We have been friends forever like you and Anna. Baby, do you think that we could spend the day together?"

"Of course we can. What are you thinking of doing?"

"We could go to mine and take the boat out for the day picnic, swimming, sunbathing."

"Hold on, you got a boat?"

"Yes, when my father died, he had many plenty of money, that's why my mother married him. he committed suicide when I was eighteen , so I would get everything straight away. Obviously, I would have preferred him to be here, but he's gone. I lean forward and kiss his lips soon. The kiss becomes heated, and I pull away

"Come on, we need to shower and get ready." I'm about to climb off him when he pulls me back he looks at me like he wants to say something but doesn't know how.
"Whatever it is, just ask!"

"Can you not tell anyone what I told you, not your friends? No one believes it or not. I'm a pretty private person,"

"Oh Darren, of course I won't, baby." I throw my arms around him and hold him close. We stay like this for a while. Reluctantly, I get off Darren, then hold my hand out.
"Come on, I need you to wash me!" Darren smiles at me and gets up. we walk to the bathroom as we go down the hall. Anna and Alan come out of her room.

"Morning Sarah," Anna says

"Morning," Alan says

"Morning," Darren says

"Morning Alan," I say

"We are going out for breakfast wanna come?" Anna asks

"No thanks, me and Darren got plans today." Darren squeezes my hand.

"Oh, what you up to?" Anna asks

"He's taking me on his boat for a picnic and swimming,"

"Omg, you have a boat that sounds like fun," Anna says, Darren tenses next to me.

"I'll tell you all about it when I get back it's going to be our first alone date day," I say, smiling at Darren

"Well, have fun," Anna snaps

"We intend to," Darren says, placing a kiss at my temple. we walk into the bathroom and close the door. walking over to the shower, I turn it on and hold my hand under the water till it warms up Darren's arms come around me.

"Thank you,"

"What for?" I know what he is going to say, but I want to hear him say it

"For letting us have this day alone"

"Hey" I rub my hand over his day old stubble "we need our alone time Anna understands that and she has plans with Alan", we get undressed and get into the shower he takes the cloth and soaps it up and proceeds to wash me ,starting with my neck then shoulders and across my breasts I moan it feels so good, continuing down he comes to my pussy and washes me then he drops the cloth and places his fingers on my pussy lips. one finger enters me, then another, I moan even louder, kissing my neck and massaging my breast. Suddenly, he leaves me feeling empty he grabs my hands and places them on the tiles

"Keep them there baby" his hands slide down my side till he reaches my hips, kicking my legs further apart, I feel him at entrance pushing in till his cock head is just inside, he slams into me making me go on my tiptoes I cry out, he continues to slam into me it feels wonderful.

"Baby, you are so tight and wet mine all mine!" placing his hand around my stomach his other hand covers mine, I'm so close sliding his hand down my arm over my shoulder down my side to the front of my pussy the he taps my clit, I explode into a orgasm it feels like I cum forever his hold tightens on me then with a growl I feel his seed coat my walls. I'm panting my head resting on the tiles, his head in my neck, we stay like that for a minute, pulling out of me, he turns me around and kisses me.

"We better finish here and get going, or the only place I'll take you is back to bed."Finishing our shower, we get out. Going back to the bedroom, we get dressed. I pack another costume and some light clothes. Walking into the living room, I see Anna and Alan.

"Hey, I thought you were going out to breakfast," I say

"Guess what?" Anna smirks

"What?" I say smiling back at her" Just then the doorbell goes "Hold on I'll get that" I go to the door and open it there is Mary and Janet "Hi what are you to doing here?." They looked at me like they thought I knew just then Anna pops behind me and says

"You ready to have fun on the boat, girls?".