"If you're in hell with me... I won't have any worries baby." Smiling widely, I picked up our fussy baby boy. "How do you come up, with corny stuff like that?" I shrugged, beginning to feed Jacob his bottle.

"I don't know, I guess it's all apart of my charming you." Puckering my lips, I motioned for her to come to me. "What? You want some kisses from mwah?" She faked a shocked expression, popping her mouth open.

"See, why couldn't you do that earlier? Instead of focusing all your attention on the spider." I teased, only for her to smack my arm. "Hit him for me too, mommy." My little trader of a daughter, pointed right at me.

"I can't hit daddy anymore... he has Jacob in his hands. Later." Malarie whispered the last bit, winking at me. "Daddy, mommy's going to hit you later!" The smile that played its way on my face, just wouldn't close up.

"You are the cutest." I stare at Tash in awe, finally concentrating back on Jacob's feeding. "Does daddy still want his kiss?" I see a pair of small blue Vans, move closer to my own. Straightaway, I glance at Malarie's sexy little smirk. "If you're willing to give me several." I pucker my lips once more, receiving several sweet kisses.

"I want to kiss daddy too." Natasha bogarted her way in between our legs. I immediately had to protect Jacob, from her eagerness. "Whoa baby girl, calm down. You can have kisses too, here." I made kissy noises, pecking both of her rosy cheeks.

"You've kissed daddy, now have you decided what you want to be for Halloween, babe?" Malarie took a seat next to me, waiting for our little girl's answer. "I want to be a Barbie, a pretty mermaid, and... a cool disco dancer."

I nearly fainted when I heard those choices. She will not be some hooker with blonde hair. Or some half naked girl with a tail as a bottom piece. Let's not forget about that dancer costume. Those shorts, and half shirt is so not age appropriate.

"Ooh, all those are super pretty! But you can only choose one. Try to choose a nice one. We wouldn't want to not, make it to Harmony's birthday party." Tasha zestfully began to sing 'Eenie, meenie, miny, mo', choosing which Halloween costume she so badly wanted.

Please not those three revealing outfits, I would have to disagree with her. Did I forget to mention my good friend, Wyatt Charles invited us all to his daughter's birthday party? Well he did. After Mal invited Wyatt's wife, Rebecca to my birthday party, they have grown quite the friendship. His daughter Harmony is turning three, and boy is she the cutest. She's shy to others, but when Tasha is around her, she loosens up.

"If he hollers let him go... eenie, meenie, miny, mo." Tash sang cutely, landing her finger on the extremely short pink, Barbie outfit!

No. Fucking. Way. In. Hell!

"DADDY!! I'm going to be a pretty Barbie, for Halloween!!" She clapped her hands happily, jumping up and down. "Babe, did you hear what Tasha just said. She's going to be a Bar-" I cut Mal off, by taking the Barbie costume out Natasha's hands.

"I'm sorry baby girl, but you're not being a Barbie. How about that superman, over there." I pointed at a boys costume. They both looked at me with, gaped mouths, and widened eyes.

"Jason, she is not wearing a boys outfit. She's going to be a cute little Barbie doll." Malarie exclaimed, turning my body to her. I simply scoffed, placing Jacob's tiny body on my shoulder.

"She cannot wear that, and that's final." Tasha began whining, trying to persuade Malarie to change my already set mind. "Please, mommy please." I watch her tap Malarie's knee, over and over again.

"Mommy has to listen to what daddy says. And daddy says no." She rolled her eyes at me, mumbling something into Mal's arms. "He's mean mama, he won't let me be a Barbie." Malarie whispered something in her ear, that I so badly tried to hear.