Adopted By Elounor

(A/N): EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT ALEX'S AGE CHANGES LATER IN THE STORY! OKAY? k.

WIN A DAY WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON AND ELEANOR CALDER!

Spend a day with my idol and his girlfriend? Now, that sounds like something worth trying for!

I answered all the questions to enter the contest, now I wait to see if I win. I doubt I'll win, but it's worth the shot, right?

I closed my laptop in time for my step dad, Chad, to walk into my room.

"What are you doing?" He spat.

"Going to bed." I gulped.

"You better be." He said, walking over and violently pushing me down onto my back.

"I didn't even do anything!" I whisper-shouted.

"Do you really think I care?" He snapped, closing my bedroom door and heading downstairs.

Why can't I have my dad back?

~

Two days have passed since I entered the contest to spend a day with Louis and Eleanor, and they were sending the email to the winner any minute now.

I sat in front of my laptop with my fingers crossed. My life would be complete if I won this, but even if I don't win I'll be okay. What are the chances of me winning anyway? 1 in a million. The clock struck 12:03PM, which means the email was sent by now. I sighed. Of course I didn't win.

I was about to close my laptop when I got a new email. I clicked on it and opened it up. I couldn't believe it...

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WON A DAY WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON AND ELEANOR CALDER!"