Luke cooked and listened to Finn tell him a story, every now and again Luke would drop in little comments. He also kept his eyes on Finn for as much time as he could, despite the fact that Finn was not even looking at Luke. 

Luke then dished out a meal in front of Finn before calling Cella's name. She popped up and sat down.

"This looks good dad!" Cella smiled. 

"Thank you." Luke smiled as he watched the two of them eat, he tapped his fingers against the counter tops as he cleaned up. The smile faded quickly with guilt that seemed almost suffocating. Luke wanted to blurt it out right then and there, but just as he opened his mouth Michael ran into the kitchen yelling a greeting.

"Good morning!" Cella yelled in response but Finn only continued to eat his breakfast.

"Good morning, Finn!" Michael laughed as he patted his head.

"G-Good morning." Finn said quietly. Michael did not understand Finn's quietness a lot of the time, but under Luke's request he never said anything that would sound criticizing to it. 

"So, I have a lot planned for today." Michael smiled, his eyes wandered to a wide eyed Luke. He had to wonder if Michael was just going to wing this or if he actually had anything planned. "So hurry up and eat then go get dressed!" 

The two children nodded, Cella quite more excitedly then her brother but the two were actually at the same level of excitement they just showed it in much different ways. When they finished the two ran out of the kitchen and Luke turned to Michael with a menacing glare. 

"What?"

"What did you have in mind of doing?" Luke asked. "I thought we were just going to tell him what we actually did!"

"No we'll hurt his feelings that way." Michael said.

"So we're going to make him happy with a lie on the fact that we planned something?" Luke asked.

"No, I planned something." Michael smiled. "You didn't do anything." 

"Neither did you!" Luke snapped. "You're ridiculous." Luke turned out of the kitchen in anger and walked back to the bedroom, Michael decided it would be better not to follow Luke. He was not so much angry as he was guilty for knowing this whole thing would be a lie. 

It will just end in disaster, Luke thought to himself. Then Michael will have to admit that he was lying this whole time.

Eventually Michael was ready to go, so he walked inside and told Luke - asking for him to also fetch Finn and Cella. 

"Yeah I got it." Luke said. Even though he was strongly disagreed with what Michael was doing, he was also not about to ruin everything in spite of it. If it worked - it worked. Luke was not going to try and screw with it. So he stood up and told Cella to go out to the car first before knocking on Finn's door. 

"Yeah?" Finn called.

"Are you ready to go yet?" Luke asked.

"Yeah I'm just taking a few things with me, if that's alright." Finn responded. 

"That's perfectly fine." Luke responded. "Can I come in?"

"Yep!" Finn said and Luke walked into the shockingly clean room - he was always shocked when he was in Finn's room. It was clean and organized. It almost made him laugh when he remembered how disorganized Michael was and how the two differed so much. Luke was not too clean himself, but he always managed to make sure that the house was clean and tidy. 

He looked to the desk that Finn had requested last year for his birthday and could see him looking at two books. Luke walked over and looked over Finn's shoulder to see what he was holding.