She pulled away, "We should go to sleep, we have stuff to figure out tomorrow."

"We've school tomorrow.." He said and tangled their legs together.

"We're not going. We have a long day ahead." She said

Nodding, he kissed her forehead, "Love you."

She smiled weakly, "Goodnight."

Rays of sunshine were the ones to wake Emma up. She opened her eyes and rubbed them, annoyed with the bright lights shining through the wide window.

She looked beside her, hoping to find Killian, but instead found an empty space.

She sighed and reached for her phone that was still in her back pocket.
She unlocked it and found tons of messages and missing calls from her parents.

She ignored them and went to her contacts calling Killian.

It didn't take long for him to answer, "Yeah?"

"Where the hell are you?" She sighed and sat up in bed.

"I am inside your tiny ass car driving it home, you have money, why didn't you get a bigger one?"

"Because that one's cute." She smiled to herself.

"Right. Well, I barely fit inside." He paused, "I left some clothes at the edge of the bed so you can shower and change and stuff. Obviously I don't have a drawer full of underwear and bras so you'll have to go commando, that a problem?"

"No, it's fine." She looked to the clothes and saw it was one of his shirts and a pair of his sweatpants, "Thanks."

"I'll be there in a few."

"See you." She said and hung up.

Quickly, she shot a text to her mom.

I'm fine, stop calling. I just need to be alone and think some stuff over.

After sending that she turned off her phone, not wanting to see the reply. She still had to find some way to explain this to them and not die in the process. Like, how on earth do you tell your parents that your history teacher got you pregnant? It was certainly mission impossible.

She grabbed the clothes and hopped into the shower, enjoying the soothing feeling the warm water provided.

After ten minutes or so, Killian walked through the front door. He made his way upstairs and heard her humming melodies through the bathroom door.

He smiled, a lightbulb going off in his head. He opened the door to the restroom as quietly as he could and stepped inside, closing the door behind him with ultimate silence.

He took off all his clothes and with as little noise as possible stepped behind her inside the shower.

Not noticing him, she kept humming a random melody while she ran her hands through her damp hair.

Still smiling, he put his hands on her waist and stepped closer.

"Oh God." She jolted and put her hands over his with intentions of shoving them off.

"Hey." He smiled and kissed her shoulder before leaning his chin on it.

"Hey? You scared the living hell out of me." She turned to face him and gave him a glare.

"Fine, I'm sorry." He smiled leaning in and pecking her lips, which she quickly deepened into a heated kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck.

He moaned and pulled her closer, molding her body to his.

She pulled away after a few seconds and began trailing kisses along his jawline, "The one good thing about me being pregnant, is that we won't need any damn condoms for a while." She whispered against his skin.

He smiled slightly and kissed her again. Their lips moving in sync with each other causing sounds of pleasure to escape their mouths.

"You're not leaving this shower for a while." She breathed out over his lips and hopped up wrapping her legs around his waist.