Others

A/N NO I'M NOT DEAD! Just very lazy.....

I walked out of the bathroom in my new clothes with my orchid pinned to my shirt.

God I feel stupid.

I look absolutely terrible. I bow my head trying to hide my face as I walk into the waiting area filked with other Selected boys from many different providences.

Some of them mingle, others of them sit alone.

I like the latter option.

I sit in a chair several seats down from the nearest person. I can already tell that he is a two just from the back of his head.

He has a fresh shaved hair cut and his ears are peirced. No fives can afford that.

He is being surrounded by many of the selected boys and they appear to be hanging on his every word.

His voice is very high but also beautiful.

Minutes later I realize I have been listening to his conversation just to hear him speak. Great now I'm hanging on his every word.

I didn't realize I was staring at him until some boys facing him started looking at me.

I immediately felt my face heat up and I looked down at my lap but not before they could gesture to the boy I was staring at.

He turned around and I saw his face for the first time.

He was stunning.

He had long brown bangs that cut across his face at an angle and I immediately recognized him as the first boy who had been selected on tv.

"Hun, why don't you take a picture it will last longer," he said with sass and a hint of annoyance.

I stared at my lap again while he turned back to face his crowd of admirers. They all laughed and my face got even redder.

God this will be a long day.

~

A man entered the room we were waiting in and told us that our plane was finally here.

I was the first to stand and walk out of the room.

The others slowly followed.

After a long series of checks and tests we got to enter the plane.

I was very nervous because I had never left my town let alone flew on a plane. And the thing WAS HUGE!

I sat at the very front and closed my eyes out of fear when the plane began to take off.

I felt us lift off and turned to look out the window as everything familiar shrunk to a tiny size.