49: A Cup of Tea.

It was an average morning in Titans Tower, well except for the fact that Beast Boy was awake before noon. He had sat his alarm for 6am the night before, so he could get a head start on the most important day of the year, April Fools Day. Each year everyone tried to steer clear of Beast Boy and his nettlesome antics however, he still managed to prank each of them at least once.

Raven yawned and groggily stepped out of bed. She performed her morning routine before glancing over to the calender.
Oh no. She thought. I cannot deal with this today.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Beast Boy shouted, reviewing all of his pranks in his mind. Check. Check. Check. Check check check check check!

"Why are all my socks pink?! BEAST BOY!" Robin roared in anger from the other room.
The green prankster's cackle filled the whole tower, "Sweet!" he exclaimed through his laughter.

"And so it begins." Cyborg sighed, walking into the kitchen.
"I know, isn't April Fools Day magical?!"
"No. No it is not."
"Awe you're just saying that."
Cyborg shot a dirty look at his friend before going to the common room.

"You better not try anything, Beast Boy." Raven announced. "I'm not in the mood."
"You're never in the mood for fun anyways." Beast Boy debated.
"And yet you continuously annoy me." The changling stuck his tounge out, and the sourcerous rolled her eyes. She then took out a box full of tea bags from the cabinet and began to brew her tea.
"Raven," a familiar voice shrieked, "I am in need of your assistance, please!"
"What did you do to Starfire?" Raven turned to the snickering boy.
"I may or may not have painted Silkie."
"You didn't."
"Oh, I did." he smirked holding up a can of green spray paint.
"You are so annoying." Raven scolded.
Beast Boy let out a howl of laughter as his teammate rushed through the sliding doors.

She's behaving a little salty today. Beast Boy thought as he poured salt into the sugar container. I'm so funny.

Raven finally came back into the kitchen about 20 minutes later looking more exhausted than when she first awoke. "Well I don't know what kind of spray paint you used, Beast Boy, but it's not coming off anytime soon. Where's my tea?"
"I sat the kettle on the counter." the changling stated.
After pouring her drink, Raven sat down at the kitchen island and disgorged the sugar into her cup. Normally, she would only put a pinch of sugar in her tea but she decided that she needed an extra boost.
Beast Boy could hardly contain his laughter. Tears formed in his eyes, and he had to turn away from the girl. When he spun back around Raven had already began sipping the drink. She realized the trick right away, but she didn't want to give Beast Boy the satisfaction of seeing her distressed face. She gritted her teeth and guzzled down the entirety of her beverage. Beast Boy's amusement soon turned to fear as he watched Raven drink 16 ounces of salty tea in under two minutes, never looking away from him. She slowly sat down her cup, let out a sigh of delight, wiped her mouth with her forearm and walked out of the room without skipping a beat.
~
Story idea from here
http://feelsofamentallyunstablefangirl.tumblr.com/post/122689225450/rpfunstuff-imagine-person-a-of-your-otp-switching