45: New Perspective.

It was a normal day in Titans Tower, the team had just gotten back from a mission, Robin was training, Starfire was taking a nap, Raven was meditating on the roof, and Cyborg and Beast Boy were watching cartoons.
"Hey Cyborg, do you think Raven's pretty?" Beast Boy softly asked secretly hoping he didn't hear him.
"Well yeah, but I think Star is too. Uhh.. Just don't tell Robin. For some reason I take him as the jealous type, and even though the boy won't make a move, I don't wanna get caught up in any nonsense." Cyborg lightly chucked and proceeded to look at his friend curiously. "Why'd ya ask?"
"I don't know really.. It's just- well recently I've been noticing things about her that I never noticed before."
"Like what?" Cyborg smiled, but not in a teasing manner. He knew how hard it was for Beast Boy to reveal personal information and he wanted him to feel comfortable. Besides, the time would come when he could pick on him for this.
The changling beamed, "Like the way that one strand of hair falls over her eye, and the way she tries to blow it out of her face but ends up getting annoyed and pushing it away." He giggled and his smile grew wider, "And how graceful her motions are, like when she flies." He sighed and Cyborg became more and more intrigued by Beast Boy's excitement of the subject. "And yeah I think she's pretty, she's hot actually, but she's so beautiful like her mind and stuff. I used to think she was really creepy and I didn't want to mess with her, but now I just find her so fascinating. She's so positive considering who her dad is and how she has this path she's suppose to take or whatever it is. She's supposed to be evil, but it's like she just said screw that and decided to be an amazing hero."
"Wow Beastie, I'm actually impressed, it looks like you really like Raven. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're falling for her." Cyborg gave Beast Boy a nudge on his arm and grinned.
"I never thought I could like anyone after... Well.. But I'm happy now." The boy half smiled and looked to his friend for approval.
"I'm really happy for you." He stood up and stretched, "Just don't screw up or she might actually kill you."
Beast Boy nervously laughed, "Yeah..."