50: It's kinda a funny story.

"What?!"
"I may have accidentally.. sort of.. adopted five cats."

Garfield stood there infront of his fiance, box in hand, the box that held five kittens each meowing for various reasons, smiling and hoping she would be open to the idea.

Raven sat down in her chair and rubbed her temples. "Beast Boy," it wasn't very often that she called him Beast Boy but when she did Garfield knew he had done something foolish, "you were supposed to go
to the animal shelter to volunteer, not adopt."
"I know Rae, but they were just so cute that I couldn't help myself! Plus, they're so playful, especially the black one; he's my favorite."
Raven exhaled deeply and put a look of disapointment and disapproval on her face. She tried to say something but no words escaped her lips; she leaned back in her black recliner and covered her forehead with her hand. Garfield accepted that what he had done was uncalled for and with a prominent pout he turned for the doorway. Before he could reach the door handel that would lead him out to the cold winter air, faced with the heavy knowledge that the kittens would have to wait another day, week, month, or year for an owner to finally come along and welcome them into their loving homes, he stopped. He stopped in his tracks due to the rare sound of his Raven's laughter. Garfield stood there for a moment, still reaching for the door knob, and listened to the wonderful sound of her giggling voice. When he spun back around she had finally regained her composure. "I knew you would do this."
"You did?"
"Of course I did. I know you. I knew you would see some sort of furry creature and immediately stuff it in your car and drive away with it. I knew you wouldn't call me to ask if it was okay to bring said creature home, though I really hoped you would, and I knew you would get here and plead for it, or in this case.. them. I knew all of that in advance; I just didn't know that I would fall for them just as you did." She grinned but it soon faded away. "I wish we could keep them all, but I feel like we should only keep one," she knelt down and picked up a spotted grey kitten out of the brown box that was now on the floor, "or perhaps two."
"Really?!"
"Yes, but I don't want you to expect me to be this accepting of other decisions you try to make without me. Cause I swear if you try anything like this again I will fling you so deep into another dimension you'll never come back." He should have been terrified, but he was too entralled with the little kitten rubbing against Raven's shoulder. "Beast Boy!"
"Yep. Uh huh. Got it. 'Nother dimension." His trance ended when the sorceress placed the grey ball of fluff back into the cardboard box. Garfield finally asked the question that he wanted no answer to other than the improbable one, "So what are we going to do with the others?"
"Let's see if bird boy and Kori are interested in a few cuddly additions." she responded with a devilish smirk knowing Koriand'r couldn't resist any animal, and Dick couldn't resist her no matter how much he tried.

*Sentence prompt on found on Tumblr. "I may have accidentally sort of adopted five cats." http://feelsofamentallyunstablefangirl.tumblr.com/post/123352370130/ridiculous-sentence-prompts*