16: Beauty and the Beast Boy.

"Friend Raven, you look so beautiful!" Starfire assured me.

"I look stupid!" I argued.

"What's taking you guys so long?!" Cyborg yelled. "We're gonna be late!"

We were going to a Disney themed costume party that Titans East had arranged. Starfire and Robin were fittingly Ariel and Prince Eric. Starfire had on a blue dress with a matching hair bow identical to the one the mermaid had. I have to admit she looked beautiful. Robin greatly resembled the prince, other than the fact he wouldn't take his mask off. Cyborg and Bee were Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana. Bee had picked out a stunning green dress and I knew Cyborg was excited to see her wear it. And can you guess who Beast Boy and I were made to be?

"Starfire and Raven, you guys really do need to come out. They won't wait on us to start the party." Robin anxiously said.

Starfire ran out of the room, "Raven refuses to come out! She believes she looks like the idiot."

"The idiot?" Cyborg asked. "I'm sure she doesn't look like Beast boy!" He laughed.

"Ha-Ha." Beast Boy sarcastically laughed, "Come on out, Rave!"

"But I don't want to!" I yelled.

"Don't make me come in there and carry you out, girl!" Cyborg threatened. I sighed and left my comfort zone. I peaked my head around the corner and looked at my team. I couldn't help but notice Beast Boy looked cute in a suit with his hair pulled back.

"Well..." Robin said looking at his watch. I stepped out from behind the corner.

"Does she not look amazing?!" Starfire asked joyfully flying.

"Yes and so do you, Star." Robin smiled.

"Thank you, boyfriend Robin!"

"Yeah Raven, you look really nice" Cyborg complemented.

I looked at Beast Boy, who was in complete and utter shock of my poofy yellow dress with matching gloves. "Nice? Raven you look gorgeous!"

I blushed, and realizing what he said, he too blushed. "Th-thanks" I bashfully said.

"You guys done with the love fest?" Robin was being really impatient at this point.

When we were walking to the car I tapped on Beast Boy's shoulder. "Do you really think I look okay" I asked.

"No, I think you look gorgeous!" He repeated himself from earlier.

"Thank you." I blushed once more at his compliment, and he grabbed my hand as we walked.