I was an emotional wreck right now, my crying was making it hard for me to breathe properly, the sharp pains in my stomach were getting worse, this whole conversation was emotionally draining and I couldn't do it anymore, I wasn't ready to forgive her.

"We can make this work Jen, I miss you, besides dating Jake what is it I did so horrible that's unforgivable?" She pleaded with me.

"You told the media about my pregnancy! You knew what kind of a shit storm that would create. You knew how big Harry was, and how something like this would affect his reputation, and my reputation for that matter.

This was private Bella, it was something only we had to know about for now, we hadn't even told his management yet or his band mates, you ruined that for us! The whole world was speculating, I was under a microscope constantly, all because you wanted to make a quick buck," I screamed.

She just looked back at me in complete shock and disbelief, like she had no idea what I was talking about.

"Jen I did not tell the media anything I..."

"Cut the shit Bella, you were the only one who knew about the pregnancy besides my family, and they wouldn't have leaked it to the press."

"It wasn't me I swear," she pleaded. Her eyes were genuine, but I wasn't going to fall for her bullshit lies anymore. She was trying to cover herself to make me seem crazy, like I had hated her all this time for no reason.

"What are you doing here?" Harry had walked through the door and stopped in the archway of the lounge, staring at Bella.

"I just wanted to talk to her and sort things out," she retaliated.

"Get out!" He shouted at her.

"I'll go when she asks me to go, we're not finished talking, you don't control her or me," she shouted back at him.

"Guys stop," I tried to say but the pain coming from my stomach was so excruciating it came out as more of a cry than plea for silence.

"Jen?" He ran over to my hunched body, clutching my stomach.

"Harry it hurts so bad, I don't know what's happening," I cried out in pain.

"I'll get her mum," Bella suggested.

"No, I just want you to get the f*ck out of my house!"

"Bella please just go, we'll talk another time," I told her, just wanting their argument to stop so I could have the peace I craved right now.

"Okay, but please read the letter I wrote that was inside the gift," she asked of me before leaving.

"Why was she here?" Harry asked me, rubbing my back to try and relieve some of the pain from it.

"To apologi...ahhhh" another shot of pain ripped away at my insides. This wasn't just cramping, these were contractions, I was sure of it.

"I'll get your mum," he quickly ran outside, and I could hear him calling for my mum to hurry and come inside.

"Honey what's wrong?" She ran over to me in a panic.

"I think the baby's coming! Isn't it too early? I'm only thirty eight weeks, what if it's not ready? Mum I'm so scared," I cried.

"Sweetheart it's perfectly fine for the baby to come any time now, are you sure you're in labour though? It could be a false alarm? I had those with you too," she tried to assure me.

But I could feel moister between my legs, and from what I had been told about labour, it was a safe bet I was either bleeding or my water had just broken. I was too scared to look.