Chapter 1

Scott's POV
I run into the hospital, Kira is giving birth to our daughter, she wasn't expose to be due till tomorrow but yeah. My mom stops me, she said" hey Scott, she's fine, she's about to give birth." I said" is she okay?!" She said" dear god, you're a nervous wreck, where's Stiles?" I said" me, a nervous wreck, no! He's on his way, with Malia and... and Lydia and I think Parrish is meeting up with them. uhhh, yeah I'm a nervous wreck." she laughed then stiles ran in, tripping to a stop, next to me. I said" buddy, you okay?" He said" yeah." my mom laughed at us then walked into the room Kira was in. stiles said" they're coming in, I wasn't driving, Malia was. I jumped out before they stopped and ran in!" I said" dude, I'll laugh if you face plant." he said" fair enough." I saw Malia and Lydia walk in, with Parrish walking behind them. Malia had stiles and hers still new born to them even though he was a few weeks old. Malia said" if stiles keeps up with that stunts, he won't be around when he's a kid!" We all laughed at them, they had a son, Cody. I said" yep." then my mom came out and said" she's here!" I ran in and saw Kira, holding our daughter, Zoe. Kira looked at me and smiled, she said" wanna hold her?" I nodded, I walked over to her and she gave me, Zoe, I smiled a goofy smile. she smiled. Malia and Stiles walked in with Cody, Malia said" your heart is racing, Scott." I said" yeah yeah." Stiles said" they're gonna be best friends, and be just like us." Kira and Malia said" when they're old enough, we'll be leaving town." stiles and I said" no you won't." they huffed. Lydia and Parrish came in, Lydia said" great mini Stiles and mini Girl Scott." we laughed.
7 years later----->>
Zoe's POV
I wake up, rubbing my eyes and I got up. I looked out my window and saw Cody, I smiled and he saw me. he waved, I opened my window and said" its 8am, Cody. what are you doing up?!" He said" I'm bored, lets go explore." I nodded and then I went to my closet and got dressed. I looked at my door then to my window, I jumped out my window, landing on top of Cody, he said" your killing me, get off!" I said" sorry." I got off him and helped him up. We laughed, I said" come on! Before daddy gets up." Cody and I ran off into the forest, I'm a werewolf and Cody's a were-coyote. I said" come on, slow coyote!" He said" okay." We sped up and ran to a meadow, we stopped and fell on the ground. I said" we're gonna be best friends, through anything that's thrown at us?" Cody said" yeah, through better or through worse!" I said" isn't that what people say on their wedding?" Cody said" I don't know." we laughed.
Scott's POV
I woke up and went to check on Zoe, once I got to her room, it was empty and her window was open. I said" God, just like me." Kira came in next to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She said" think she's with Cody?" I said" who else would she be with? She's 7 and a mini me with your kindness." Kira said" she has my personality and your looks." I said" she has my everything!" Kira said" yeah, yeah, wolf boy." I said" Stiles told you that nickname didn't he?" She nodded, I turned around and kissed her. she smiled, then went to answer the door that rang repeatedly, I heard Stiles, Liam and Derek come in. I walked down and said" what's going on?" Derek and Liam said" he called us saying Cody was gone!" I said" yeah Zoe's gone too, Liam go to their hiding place since they only told you." Liam smirked, stiles hit the back of his head. Liam said" ow!" He went to hit stiles back but Derek grabbed his wrist saying" go find the kids!" He laughed and Liam took off. I said" how many threats did you get this time, stiles?" He said" 3 from Derek." we laughed and then the rest of the pack came in. Our pack was Myself, Stiles, Malia, Derek, Liam, Mason, Kira, Lydia, and Parrish. then the 2 kids, we have nicknamed little wolf, little coyote and the troublemakers. Mason said" where's Liam?" I said" went to look for the kids, at their hide out." Mason said" ok, bye." he walked out, I said" did they only tell the younger members of the pack?" Parrish said" no, they told me." Stiles said" why?" He said" because they can't buy pizza on their own. Liam and Mason wouldn't buy it since they had to buy them soda." I laughed.
Zoe's POV
We heard someone coming, I got up and sniffed around. Cody got up and sniffed around, Liam and Mason ran out and screamed, we screamed and ran, we knew it was Li and Mas but we were just annoying them. We held each other's hands and ran through the forest, Once we reached the road and we continued running. I said" keep going! Keep running!" Cody said" yeah." we ran till we got to my house, we pounced on the nearest person which was My daddy. We pounced and he fell to the ground, he said" really!?" I said" yeah!" Cody said" yeah!" Daddy said" get off!!" We screamed" no!!" Liam and Mason came back in and started laughing. daddy yelled" help!" Liam and Mason were to busy laughing, they fell on the ground, Cody and I were laughing too but we kept our grip on daddy, He said" Stiles! Parrish! Derek! Kira!" I was pulled on but was dropped, mommy said" she's got wolf grip." Derek said" weakness one, tickling." Cody and I screamed" no, no, no."