Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to @Vitarvt, thank you so much for always commenting and voting :) ♡

Tuesday, 5:00 AM.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ignore, just ignore.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ah, forget it!" I said out loud, completely frustrated with that demon. Or should I say my alarm.

I was still so sleepy since I slept at 12 AM yesterday. I was browsing the internet for available part-time jobs.

Yes, I'm going to get part-time jobs. But I couldn't find any on the web.

After a few minutes deciding whether to sleep again or not, I finally got up from my beautiful bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

"School today," I sighed. "I hope it's a good day."

I fixed my hair once again before exiting the room.

***

The air inside the house is very chilly today. I couldn't help it but shiver all the time. The breakfast that I'm making right now is freezing too, probably.

"Gooooooooood mooooooorrrrrnniiinnngggg." I heard someone yawn.

I spun around to see the person I hated to see the most. "Kim Taehyung, please don't ruin this beautiful morning."

"Hey," Taehyung grinned. "I like it when you say my name."

Can this boy stay quiet for just a minute?! Ugh.

"Shut up."

"I won't."

"Please."

"No."

"I hate you."

"Bae."

I glared at him. "Don't call me that!"

"You're not my boss," Taehyung smirked. "But you are my queenㅡ"

Before he could continue the rest of his sentence, I smacked his arm and then kicked his leg. Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this right now.

"What was that for?!" He shrieked, rubbing his arm.

"For you to stop bothering me."

Taehyung pouted, and I almost puked. "B-b-but I-I like it when we bicker. It's cute."

God, please rescue me from this hell. Kim Taehyung, I meant.

"Here's your food," I said while putting down his breakfast on the table. "I'm going to school."

"You're going to walk?" He asked, raising one eyebrow.

I scoffed. "No, Taehyung, I'm going to rent an airplane with a handsome pilot to fly me to school."

To my surprise, he laughed. He even clutch his stomach while laughing. What is happening?

"Why are you laughing? It's not even funny!"

"It is."

"Weirdo."

"My queen."

"Alien."

"My bae."

That's it. You're dead, Kim Taehyung.

I glared at him. "One more time you call me that, I'll kick your leg and send you to Antartica. So please, shut up."

I turned away and walked towards the front door. And guess what? Kim Taehyung is laughing his head off again.

***

My first lesson today is Biology.

Good news: Seulgi will be there.

Bad news: Kim Taehyung will be there.

I groaned silently while walking to my Biology class. Why does it have to be him?!

***

The class is still empty. Only a few girls giggling and gossiping at the corner. But thankfully, I spotted Seulgi doodling on her table.

"Seulgi!" I said, waving at her.

She looked up from her drawing and waved back at me. "Hey, come here!"

I took a seat beside her and then we started talking. We were having a fun conversation until someone walked inside the classroom.

"Oh no," I muttered to myself.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce you to someone," Seulgi said. "That one is Seoul High's bad boy, Park Jimin."

She pointed at Jimin who is currently staring at us. His face showed no expression at all, though.

Jimin suddenly smiled and then walked to the seat behind me. He tapped my shoulder a few times before I decided to face him. His face light up immediately.

"Hello," he smiled, showing his eyesmile. "I told you I'll see you again today."

I nodded then turned my head away from him. "Yeah, sure."

"Your name is Irene, right?" Jimin asked, tapping my shoulder again.

I nodded in reply. Still not facing him, though.

He kept on tapping my shoulder. "Don't ignore me!"

Ignore, Irene, ignore.

He's still tapping my shoulder.

Jimin is as annoying as my demon-possessed alarm. Oh God. Just ignore him.

"You look beautiful today." He whispered to my ear. His face was so close to mine that I almost shivered.

I shoved his face away slowly. "Thanks."

The atmosphere is getting more and more awkward. Fortunately, my Biology teacher, Mr Jung, walked into the classroom. Just in time to save me from Jimin.

"Good morning class," Mr Jung greeted. "We will have our usual lessons today."

The whole class groaned automatically, including me.

Mr Jung chuckled. "Hey, hey, don't be like that! Here's the thing; I will announce a very exciting news for all of you on Friday. Don't get all grumpy because the news will be a very great news."

As expected, the class started to get noisy again. The girls at the corner were shouting OMGs and waving their hands weirdly, Seulgi couldn't stop smiling, Jimin couldn't stop tapping my shoulder, and Taehyung couldn't stop kicking my foot.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Kim Taehyung is sitting next to me.

My life is getting better and better.

Note the sarcasm.

[A/N] After a long time, hello~ lol. Sorry for not updating regularly, i'm super busy haha. This chapter is so much longer, right? :3 and its very cute how Taehyung and Irene bicker omg. Okay so heres chap 6, sorry if its boring. I'm a newbie and I'm so lame lol. ANNDDD tysm for 200+ views im shedding tears ㅠㅠ lets hit 300+ views next? Omg i'll faint if it happens haha. Okaay sorry for these nonsense, hope you enjoy this story so far! :) see you on the next chapter~

Please comment and vote. Thank You ILY ♡