Chapter 3

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned as I turned off my alarm. I checked on the time and it's still 5:30 AM in the morning for God's sake! Sighing, I went out of bed and took a refreshing shower.

After showering, I stared at my new school uniform. My Seoul High uniform.

I'm feeling so nervous and jumpy and excited andㅡgaaaah! Too much feelings to handle!

"First day." I said out loud as I walked towards the door.

***

"Hey!" A voice shrieked.

I turned around to see my master walking down the stairs. He's wearing his Seoul High varsity jacket over his uniform. I guess he didn't noticed what I'm wearing right now.

"What's for breakfast?" He casually asked. He took a seat on the dining table and fished out his phone, absolutely paying no attention to what I'm wearing.

"Uh," I stammered, again. "I made you a kimchi fried rice t-today."

He looked up from his phone. "Okay. Thanks, Irene." Then looked down to his phone again.

I sighed as I walked to his seat, putting down the breakfast I made for him. Without saying a word, he put down his phone then started gobbling up the food.

I took a tiny milk box from the fridge and immediately finished it. It's my everyday breakfast actually.

"You're only eating that?" Taehyung suddenly spoke up, pointing at my now empty milk box. I nodded and he just shrugged.

***

Taehyung's POV

"Alright, class!" Ms Lee shouted. "We have a new student today!"

Everyone started to whisper here and there while I stayed quiet. It's the middle of the semester and there's a new student? Wow. She or he must be a smart kid.

"She is a transfer from Oak High. And she got a scholarship from her school." Ms Lee explained.

Oh, so the new kid is a girl.

"Come in." Ms Lee said. Then, a girl went inside the room and bowed 90 degrees to the class. She's extremely familiar, I thought. After she bowed, my jaw dropped slightly. What the heck is she doing here?!

"Irene?!" I blurted out, clearly shocked because she is my maid and she's going to the same school as me. The whole class started to stare at me, completely confused.

"Hello," Irene said while bowing again. "My name is Bae Joohyun. Call me Irene."

My jaw slightly dropped again. How is this happening?!

"You two knew each other?" My seat mate, Jungkook, asked. I scratched the back of my head awkwardly and then nodded. I was super embarassed for blurting out her name before she even introduced herself. Oh God, what will happen to my reputation.

"Welcome to Seoul High, Irene," Ms Lee said softly. "This will be your new homeroom. Please take a seat next to Kim Taehyung there."

Irene just nodded and walked to her seat which, unfortunately, is next to mine. I groaned silently in frustration. What if the whole school knew that we live in the same house?! My popular reputation will be ruined!

God, this can't be happening.

[A/N] Hi everyone! Wow I'm so happy that some people actually read my story lol. Thank you for reading, u never know how thankful and happy I am right now. Btw, I added a picture of Irene in uniform haha. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter :)

Please vote and comment. Thank You ILY ♡