2

I'm really sorry if this chapter isn't the best and if you like it please leave me a comment that you like it and if I could get 2 likes on the chapter that would be awesome! Thanks for reading :)
-Chapter 2-
Logan watched in the distance making sure nothing was sneaking up on them in the darkness. He looked down at Kaylee. Her long, wavy golden hair falling delicately down her back and on her shoulders. Why was it so difficult just to love her? Why couldn't he just be with her? He threw a rock at the tree deep in thought. Her heard Kaylee behind him thrashing around. He was up in seconds by her side.
"Hey, hey shhh" he coaxed her, "it's alright."
He picked her up halfway and held her in his arms. She continued to shake in his arms. For the next couple minutes he sat there tracing soft circles on her back.
"I'm sorry" she whispered as she sat up.
Logan cupped her cheek and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"Kaylee you never need to apologize to me. Especially over stuff like this because I will always be here for you" he gently soothed.
"Was..was it about your mother?" He stuttered.
All she did was nod. He felt the anger rising up in his chest. He was furious, furious that he couldn't stop it and even though it was over it still haunted every part of her. He stood up and rubbed his hand over his face.
Kaylee could tell he was having an internal battle, she hated that he put so much stress on himself over it all. None of it was his fault yet he wouldn't let go. Logan started to walk away from camp.
"Logan!" She whispered-yelled as she ran after him. She grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her.
"You need to let it go..it wasn't your fault none of it was and you are beating yourself up over nothing. I-"
"It's not nothing Kaylee! I almost lost you.. I almost lost you.." He rested his forehead against hers.
"Put you didn't and even if I did..die it wouldn't have been your fault" Kaylee tried to calm him down. " I don't blame you for anything that happened. Yes it happened, but you have always been there for me and that's all that counts."
Logan wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. He leaned down and laid a soft kiss on her lips.