C.62 (part three)

Start from the beginning

"I know.. I feel the same, no matter how much I tried to hate you and forget you, I couldn't. Because deep down I know I loved you and honestly, I don't think I can ever stop loving you, no matter how bad you've hurt me."

"Yeah, but on to the happier stuff. You an tha kids is moving in with me, I'll help you bring ya clothes ova here unless you want me ta take yal shopping fa some otha clothes." I said

"Whatever is fine with me. I know I need to get a job! I've been out of work for over a year!"

"I'a help you look fa one we can discuss that ina mornin, but I want ta discuss this." I kissed her and we began making out. She pushed me off of her and got out of the pool grabbing a towel.
Next thing I know her bathing suits off and she's drying off.

"I'll be in your room." She said seductively and turned to look back at me.

||Mama Sheila||

"I can't get a hold of them India, so I don't know what to tell you."

"I went by Kayla's house, and August's and I don't think they're home. I know that none of us on good terms, but they'd still open the door. I just want to talk to them."

"Well you'll have to catch them when you can.  But right now my grandbabies are trying to sleep." I said and closed the door and locked it. I can tell that girl is damaged, and hurt but she shouldn't have done that getting mess started between Yung and Kayla. She used to not even like him. She was hateful towards him. I knew something had to be up when Kayla told me that she was being all nice to him all of a sudden.

||Chris Brown||

"Hello?" I walked in the house since the door was wide open. I heard loud thumping noises. I ignored and walked through the house. Then I heard screaming. I went to the back yard and seen some clothes on the ground. I walked by the hot tub and seen some glasses, and shit and some fruit .

"Nooo! August and somebody melted in the hot tubbb!!!" I yelled "
Ooh! Strawberries!" I took one and ate it "Yas. This the best damn strawberry I had in my life!" I walked back inside and walked up the stairs and I heard smacking noises, shit falling.

"Oooh, shiit!" Someone moaned

Is that kayla?

"August go deeper!! Shitttt! Ahhh fuck, yes just like that baby!"

"Ah, hell yeah." I ran up to the door and put my ear on it. Then I heard August groan.

"Hell nah." I got back up and went downstairs and laid on the couch.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Like that?" August asked as he was working wonders in me. Rotating his hips in a circular motion. He then raised my legs up and put them to where my knees was on my chest and he began to deep stroke me, hitting the right spot each stroke. His thrust then got harder and faster.

"Fuuuuuck." He groaned as he slowed down his pace.
"Turn ova, an spread that pussy out." He instructed. I got on my knees and did so. He slapped my ass, and roughly slid in me. He cupped my chin and pulled my head back as he went in and out of me.

"Aug I'm about to cum!!" I shouted

"Go head, I'm still gon fuck you." He said as he thrust a few more times. I came and then he lifted me up from the bed while still in me and put me against the wall.

||August Alsina||

"Oh yees! You're so fucking deep!" Kayla moaned clawing at my back as she was against the wall bouncing up and down on my dick.

"You don't want nomo kids?" I asked

"Yes!!!!!" She screamed "Wait, No!" She moaned

"You on birth control still?" I asked her. She nodded with her chin on my shoulder. "Shiit." I said as I released inside of her as soon as I let her down she dropped to her knees.

"Kayla, you don't have ta- oh fuck." I grabbed her hair and pushed her mouth further on to my dick. She gave me head again until I was rock hard. Then she stopped. "I want to go again." She stood up biting her lip. "Get on the bed 'daddy'." She smirked. I did so and she got on top of me and started riding the hell out of me.

-----

3 hours later...

"Damn Kayla. You got me wore tha fuck out." I said out of breath

"Same." She smiled and snuggled closer to me. "I haven't had dick in a long while." She laughed

"What you been getting? Pussy?" I chuckled

"August. I'll beat your ass." She weakly hit me

"I'm playin baybeh." I kissed her head

"How many times did we go?" She asked

"I stopped counting afta' six."

"Hmm." She yawned "I'm going to sleep."

"Aight. Good'Night love you." I said

"Love you too." She said before she went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I know I spent like 2 1/2 hours on this MF chapter It night not be good, but I BETTER get feedback. Udigg.
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.