C.59 (part two)

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"Iesha what was you saying to Kayla?" I asked

"I didn't say anything momma."

"You was about to what was you about to say?" I asked

"I was just going to tell her about the noise I heard." She started crying.

"What noise?" Devontae said with food falling from his mouth

"Nothing baby. You two hurry up and finish eating. I need to talk to August." I told them. They finished their plate and left.

"August.. Kayla is starting to get real suspicious."

"I kno'."

"Yeah, and to make it worse Iesha said she couldn't sleep because she was hearing "sounds" I think that's what she was going to tell Kayla."

"I'm mean it's not like we exactly fucked or whateva." He stood.

"I know, but she doesn't know that." I reach up and kissed him

"Quit befo' she walk in hea' an see yo ass. I told you ta stop Kissin' me."

"But I love the way your lips feel on mine." I kissed him again

"You trippin fa'real." He walked past me and went upstairs. I followed him up to the room of him and closed the door behind me.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Yes, so how much is this house a month?"

"Four fifty a month ma'am."

"Alright, and it's five bedrooms, one full bathroom a half bathroom, and one in the master bedroom?"

"Yes, and it has a full kitchen, of course, a dining room, and a pretty nice sized living room."

"Alright, thank you sir. I will bring my friend by tomorrow. What time should we come?"

"Around three in the afternoon."

"Alright, bye." I hung up the phone

"Do you want to go meet up with Nana?" I asked Anthony

"Which one?"

"My mom."

"Sure. I haven't seen her in a while." He said. I drove all the way across town and went to her house instead of meeting up at a restaurant. I spotted Camille walking out hugging Chris on the way out. I began to wonder.

I didn't get out of my car until she pulled off. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell.

"Hey baby!!" My mom hugged me

"Hey momma. I love your house."

"Oh thank you. It's not as nice as yours but I guess it's alright." She picked Ayla up out of the stroller

"Mom. You know that girl that just left?" I asked her

"Yes. That's Chris's step daughter from his ex wife.. Camille, why?" She asked

"Oh shit.. Mom. I got to go, I'll come back and visit another time and explain everything." I said taking ayla out of her hand and leaving. I drove all the way back across town to get home and tell August about this even though I'm mad at him right now.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for mistakes.
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.