C.39 (part three)

||Chris Brown||

When me, August, Camille, Ontae, and Trey was leaving the hotel I spotted Kayla getting out of a taxi stumbling, and holding on to a brown bag as if her life depended on it.

"Hey CHRIS!" she yelled laughing her ass off when she seen me. She walked over to us and I smelt alcohol all over her.

"Are you drunk?" I asked quietly

"Nah... I'm sober as a bitch Breezy." She slurred

"Look. Can you get back to the room knowing what you're doing?"

"I'm not a child Chris. Of co-... Why the fuck y'all looking at me huh?" She said to August and them

"This bitch is out of her mind." Camille said

Kayla reach in her bag and pulled out a bottle. Walking over to Camille she hit her in the head with it making the bottle break. I couldn't help but to laugh. After Camille whined to August he thought it'd be cool to walk over to Kayla and push her to the ground

Me and Daveontae both ran to where he was and grabbed him back

"The FUCKS WRONG witcha ass Kayla. Actin fuckin retarded. I'll yo muthafuckin ass."

"No you not nigga, don't touch her again." I warned getting in his face

"Is everything alright here?" I turned to see a police officer.

"We good over here. Thanks Bruh." I said and turned to Kayla whom had already got up and was limping off into the building with her bag. I left it alone and we all left and headed to the club. I guess Trey already left us.

||Trey Songz||

I just got into the club when I was greeted by that fine ass chick   I met in the lobby of the hotel earlier today. We talked a little and drunk a little, I went to perform and then we bounced. I wasn't about to wait for everybody else. When me and the girl got up to the hotel and was on the floor our room was on we seen a body laying on the ground in front of Kayla's door. It just so happened to be Kayla.

"Kayla..." I tapped her. She didn't answer

"KAYLA." I slapped her leg

"Hmm?" She raised her head off the ground

"Why you not in your room?"

"I.. Uhm, I don't know where I put my key." She patted her pockets then laid her head back down.

"Trey." That girl said

"Hol' up."

"Come on to my room." I picked her and her bag up and carried her in my room and threw her on the bed.

"Why is sh-"

"Cause we about to have a threesome."

"She's drunk though." The girl said in a duh tone.

"I know.. But me and her talked about this earlier today." I whispered to her. I began taking Kayla's clothes off and the girl helped me.

"Hmm.. Quit." Kayla said talking in her sleep. I got on top of her and started kissing her while rubbing her.

"Mmm." Her eyes shot open
"Trey get off of me!!!" She tried to push me off

"You told me you wanted this earlier." I told her

"No I didn't get off me Trey!" She cried

"Yo! Hold her legs down." I told the girl

"Trey!!!! Get off me! Please!! I'm sorry for whatever I did. Just stop! Are you really going to try and rape me?" She looked in my eyes with tears in hers.

"Stop." I told the girl

I grabbed Kayla's clothes from the floor and threw her out. "Don't mention this to nobody aight?" I said and shut the door and finished my night off with this girl.

||Kayla Phillips||

I dragged my feet to my room and cried. I had to sit outside the door because I lost my key.

........
I woke up to someone tapping me. I opened my eyes to see Daveontae and Chris.

"Why you out here and have you been crying?"

"Yeah... Do you know where it is?" I asked

"Here.. The extra one I grabbed earlier." He handed it to me.

||Daveontae||

"Kayla.. Your clothes are ripped?"

"Yeah.. Uhm." She rubbed her head "It's from when I trip and fell outside." She started crying. "Can you bring my bottle in?" She asked me

I picked it up and took it in for her. "Forreal why you cr-" I started hearing thumping noises against the wall
"Why you crying?" I asked

"Can y'all just leave please. I need to think and get myself together. Possible get myself back to the states too. Good Night y'all. Thanks for checking on me."

I nodded and we left. When we went to our room we heard moaning and banging and shit. Trey low down bro. Him and August. But I can't control them or tell them what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.