C.58

A month later...

||Kayla Phillips||

This last month i've been so stressed. The triplets are growing faster and faster, they will be one years old in two months, and they are moving around everywhere and India, her kids and August has been staying here every since that incident happened, and I've been in and out of the house running and getting stuff for the house. India was supposed to be done got her own place but she's staying here longer. That's my 'sister' and all but her kids are driving me crazy, and then August really can't be up on his leg although most times he's up and moving. I don't know how much he moves around while I'm gone but all I know is I'm tired.

"August, do you need anything while I'm out? This is the last time I'm going out today, and I'm not going to be going out for a while. I'm exhausted."

"I don't need anything baybeh." He said "Thanks."

"Okay." I said and went to the room India was in and I walked in as she came out of her bathroom. "Oh hey Kayla." She smiled "What's the kids doing? I just got out of the shower." She said

"I can tell. But I had just put them down for a nap, everyone's sleep. Do you need anything from the store? I'm buying some groceries."

"Uhh, I don't think I need anything. Thanks anyways."

"No problem. Can you just make sure to check on August every once in a while? I won't be gone as long as the other times but I'll call when I'm on my way back so you can open the door." I said and walked out and left.

||Daveontae||

"Mr. Bailey please cooperate. Now why did you shoot Mr. Alsina?"

"Because I wanted to if I didn't want to then I wouldn't have. Y'all need go get out of my fucking face forreal."

"You know you're just like your cousin.. Mr. Tyrese Bailey." The officer chuckled

"I don't give a fuck about that nigga. I've been in this hell hole for damnnear two months when can I get the fuck out?" I asked the officer

"You're looking up to about eight more months for what you did."

"So basically. I'm going to miss the birth of both of my kids?"

"Well you do the crime, you do the time. There is no getting out of this Mr. Bailey, and I need you to sign these divorce papers."

"Get that shit out of my face. We aren't getting a divorce. She's going to be right there waiting for me when I get out."

"Wrong. She's ready for you to sign these papers so she can get on with her life."

"Give me the papers. We'll get remarried I'm not worried about y'all."

"You can do that. That's non of my concern so I don't know why the hell your telling me, but your not going to keep talking to me like that." They grabbed the papers and walked out.

India's a fake bullshitting ass person when she don't even come see her own husband in jail but Lani comes and see's all the time since I've been in here.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"Oh shit, Kayla's back." I got from the bed and answered my phone

"I'm out here." She said and hung up.

"What she say?" August asked

"She just said that she was outside." I walked towards the door and opened it to be met by Iesha

"Mommy. I can't sleep." She rubbed her eyes.

"Uh... Uhm. Sweetie, go to my room, and we'll talk after I help Auntie bring in food."

"I'll help." August got off the bed.
"Damn my leg hurt even worse than before." He said in pain. I laughed. "No, just lay back down. I have it." I said and left out of the room. I helped her put up the groceries and I started the food for her whole she showered,  we ended up fixing spaghetti with Italian sausage and Italian cheeae bread. It was great.  After I ate I went upstairs talked to Iesha before she went down and ate. I woke up Devontae and Anthony, they went to eat and Kayla took August his food. Afterwards we all ended up in the living room watching a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.