C.41 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

I felt movement and noise under me. My eyes shot open. I jumped up

"Oh my goodness.. Jamal?" I asked

"Yeah? Kayla.." He said in a sleepy voice

"We didn't.. You know. "

He chuckled. "Nah. You don't remember? After that guy left the table and we went to look for Chris they wasn't there so we sat at the bar and we was both drinking and talking, you drank too much and you asked me to help you get here and when I was about to leave you asked me to say because you felt uncomfortable for some reason."

"Oh. But how was I on you?"

"Well. I was knocked on this side of the bed and during the middle of the night you rolled over to me and put your across me and I just pulled you on top of me."

I sighed in relief. "Alright good." I heard a knock on my door. "Put your shirt on." I the it to him. He put it on and stood by the table.

I opened the door and seen Chris.

"Ooo. Kayla and Jamal." He smiled

"It's nothing like that." I said truthfully laughing

"Alright. But all I'm saying is that y'all would be cute as fuck. Plus I'd beat his ass if he hurt you." Chris playfully pushed him

"You know I'm not into that disrespecting stuff bro." He laughed "You know all that stuff that I been through with my dad and mother and sister." He said to Chris.

"Of course."

"I heard y'all had a great time last night. Getting freaky with clothes on."

"We were just dancing." I defended

"I didn't know you could dance."

"I us-... Uhm yeah. I can dance."

He nodded. There was another knock on my door. I opened it to see Daveontae, Trey, August and Camille.

"Dave. Come... You, you and you bounce." I attempted to close the door but they pushed it back causing it to hit me in the face. I shook my head and covered my nose.

"Told you Trey." August said

"Told him what?" I asked

"You fuckin' niggas in Africa that you don't know shit about."

Next thing I know Jamal stands up and gets in August's face. "Yo. Chill, she don't really know me, I don't really know her. She a coo female and we friends now. I don't have sex with women I just meet, I don't know about you." He said making august looked down a little And then over to me

"You telling this nigga our business?" He came and grabbed my arm

"No! Get off me bitch." I snatched my arm away

"Get off her dude. She didn't tell me shit, but the shoe must fit hella well. If I EVER see you putting your hands on her again, its me and you."

"Do you know who I am?" August asked

"August Alsina. That don't mean shit to me. You a cocky young ass hole that thinks you can control a woman. Who was she to you? A girlfriend ... Did you cheat on her with.. Her." He pointed to Camille. "You mad cause she don't want you anymore?"

"Fuck all y'al. Fa'really. Have fun with her bitch ass." He stormed out

"Kayla. You're such a slut. Like I don't get you.... That's why when we get back me and August is going to take all four of them kids." She smirked and walked out.

||Chris Brown||

"Trey don't you say shit." I held my hand up and he stomped out and slammed the door.

"Can I not EVER get a break?" Kayla laughed in shock.
"Shit.. I need to go back to fucking sleep and rethink my damn life over.. And Jamal, I'm going to go on and tell you... August. He was my first everything besides kiss. He is all four of my children's father. I have a five year old son that hates me, I have triplets but one was conceived later. They are almost two months." I held my head. "I don't know if you hate me now like everyone else does but you can tell me at a later time because I need to sleep. Chris call me later." She crawled into my bed and went to sleep.

Me Jamal and Daveontae went to my room and talked about a little basic things that has to do with Kayla so he could understand her. He said he doesn't care that she has kids. As he can tell she is one good hell of a mother and person. He just don't see why anyone would try and fuck her over. We chilled for a little and then we left with him to go to his crib and we're going to pick Kayla up later.

||Trey Songz||

"Yung... That bitch be looking so clueless." I laughed

"She outta be. She's always been a soft luh bitch. I bet she cryin or gettin drunk right na' ba'lee dat."
He passed me the rello

"Camille." I chuckled

"What."

"You like girls?" I asked

She looked at August.

"Of course.. She was right along wit them three guhs I fucked at dat party them years back." August said

"I like that." I laughed "I wonder if Kayla like girls on the low."

"I doubt it." Camille but in.

"What makes you say that?"

"She don't look at women like that.. Atleast not what I see."

"She strictly dickly my nigga. She a freak but she ain't no girl on girl freak. Yung done turned that ass out." He laughed "Bitch scared to have sex with any otha nigga cause she know I'll be on that ass."

"Shut up. She almost let me hit the other night." I cracked up

We sat in they room until it got late then I fell asleep.

||Kayla Phillips||

I hung the phone up from Chris telling me to meet him in the lobby. I threw on some sweat pants and a tank top along with a jacket due to it being windy outside. I grabbed my phone, Key and walked out of the room as I was appraching the elevator someone grabbed me. "Long time, no see." I turned to see Tyrese. My body stiffened, my heart felt like it had been stabbed.

"T-" He covered my mouth and drug me to my hotel door. That's the last thing I remember until everything became blurry, I was unconscious, and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMARION GOLDSBERRY AS JAMAL.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.