C.30

||August Alsina||

I woke up with Kayla laying on top of my chest, and her and the babies are killing me. I kind of chuckled because she doesn't know she's laying on me. She moved a little and then raised up.

"August? What the hell? I told your ass to sleep else where other than my room. Explain, and why isn't your shirt on?" She asked

"I'm sorry. But last night I was feeling weird afta' I did what I did what I did and I wanted ta be witchu. You knew I came in hea' you was talkin ta me."

"Whatever." She stood up. I chucked

"What?" She looked down
"Where is my shorts?" She asked

"Here." I threw them to her

"We didn't... You know."

"Nah, you just had me touching you though and you was you know... " I did the motion of her stroking me

"Oh my goodness!" She covered her face

"It felt good by the way,thanks." I laughed

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my room so I can get naked."

"Strip infront of me."

"No! Bye August."

"Aight ... But ya eye is healing and ya lip is going down. Sorry again fa all'lat."

She nodded. I got up pulled my pants up and went downstairs.

||Kayla Phillips||

After I got out of the shower I went downstairs to see August standing over the stove shirtless and Anthony standing in a chair beside him and they were both cooking. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

This is so cute watching them interact and I wish I could see it all the time.

August isn't even supposed to be around Anthony right now, but I guess it's alright until he leaves today.

"What are y'all cooking?" I went over to them. They both turned around, gave me the same look and responded with the same answer "food."

"Alright. Y'all want to be smart?"

"We playin.. We got some grilled cheese and some scrambled eggs. We didn't fa'get yo fruit either." August said

"Y'all know me too well."

I got a text from Trey that said he would be pulling up here in less that ten minutes.

"August, where's your shirt?" I asked him

"I think I left it on you nightstand."

"Alright, go get it. Trey is on his way and I'll finish this up." I took over, he ran upstairs and came back down a little after Trey had got her.

"August?" Trey asked looking surprised

"Awe, wassam?" August shook hands with him

"What you doing here?" Trey asked looking at me.

"I was drunk last night and she had to come pick me up."

"Why her?"

"Daveontae asked me to baby." I butted in

"His mama couldn't have done it?"

"No! Look stop asking all these questions Trey."

"Why cause y'all been fucking or something?"

"No!!! And don't talk like that around my son. August is clearly with Camille."

"That didn't stop you the last time."

"Don't talk ta ha like that." August cut in

"Who are you nigga? You the one that be putting your hands on her. Look at her face now."

"Trey! That"s enough."
I said

"Whatever. I'm putting my stuff in the room. He sat his phone and keys down. As soon as he walked out I seen a females face pop up on the screen. I answered it

"Hello?" I asked

"Baby? Hold up, who's this?" She asked

"That doesn't matter. Who may you be?"

"I don't have time to be going back and fourth with you.. But I need Trey to call me back." The girl hung up

I walked upstairs to see Trey putting clothes in drawers.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be going to be with your 'baby' back home?"

He scrunched up his brows in confusion. "What are you talking about?" He asked

"Well, you got a little call from some girl... Said she needed to talk to her 'baby'"

"Kayla loo-"

"Don't Trey." I walked away and back downstairs.

||Trey Songz||

FUCK.

I threw the rest of my clothes down and went downstairs and Kayla was eating at the table with August and Anthony like a happy little family.

"Kayla."

"Yes, Trey?" She faked a smile

"Uhm.. Where's my phone?" I asked. She pointed to the counter. I went over and checked it to see that the girl I met last month called me. Fuck.

I sat down beside Anthony.
"Hey Trey." He said

"Sup, little man?"

"I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know, I was busy."

"With what?" Kayla but in.

"Work.. I'm working on a new album."

"Well, sing us a little part of a song on there."

She giving me the side eye, saying she ain't staying over here
Each and every time I let her down like I didn't care
Guess I got used to hearing whatever I wanted to hear
Guess I got used to feeling, like you supposed to give it here
She said she thought I was different, but now she could see it clear

Said she ain't got nothing good to say so she ain't gon' say nothing, but this..
"You ain't shit"

I sung.

"Hmm. What's this album about?"

"Different stuff." I said, but this song is specifically about her. Y.A.S... You Ain't Shit. Because a lot lately that's what she's been telling me.

"Well, I need ta get ta my house, anyone of y'al tryna take me?" August asked

"Trey, can take you. I need to clean up and get Anthony dressed, thanks for the breakfast."

"No problem. An I already got Ant ready while you was getting ready."

"Alright. Thanks for that too." She said mugging me.

On the ride taking August to his house I was asking him questions about what him and Kayla got going on and he was questioning me about cheating on her. He can't act like he didn't cheat on her and shit, than put his hands on her. I can see a little line under her eye that her make up didn't cover up and her lip is still big so she can't lie and neither can he.

"Yo chill with all'lat shit fa'real. I know what i've done. But me and you.... I didn't really promise ha back then that I would NEVER hurt ha unlike you did. You up hea' cheating on ha with multiple women. I cheated on ha with one, while we was ta'getha. But thanks fa tha ride woe'." He got out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAN Y'ALL START COMMENTING MORE ON ALL CHAPTERS?

COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.