"Oh God, Lindsey!"

"Hmm, that's exactly what you'll be screaming tonight..", he grinned and sucked at her neck.

"No! That's not what I meant!", Stevie said, "I have no presents for your kids!"

"Huh? Who cares?"

"I do!", she shrieked and freed herself some out of his embrace to look sternly at him, "I'm with their father now and don't even have Christmas presents for them! That's awful! And it's way too late to get them anything now! All stores are closed already!"

"Stevie, that's not a problem at all. They're no babies anymore. They know you don't have anything for them..", he soothed her and looked lovingly down at her.

"They know? How do they know?"

"Baby.. I told them this was a surprise visit. They're not stupid!", he chuckled, "They're not expecting anything from you. They just want us to be happy."

"Oh Linds.. I feel awful, now!", Stevie sighed and stepped out of the shower to dry herself off.

"But why?", Lindsey asked, rinsing out the rest of his shampoo before getting out of the shower himself.

"Because this is important to me. They are your children. You love them. They're the most important people in your life and.. when we are in a relationship together, they are part of my family, too.. I want them to be happy."

"Oh baby..", Lindsey said softly and took Stevie into his arms as she stood there wrapped in a big white towel, "This is so sweet of you. It really is not necessary to buy them anything, they get pretty spoiled by their mother and me already.. But if this is so important to you, then just go and talk to them. They'll understand, I'm sure."

"You think so?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes.", he smiled.

---

Two hours later, Lindsey was already dressed up and fixing the drinks for the soon coming guests with the help of William and Leelee while Stella was playing with Sulamith on the floor, when Stevie finally came down the circular staircase.

Lindsey's jaw dropped open as he saw her walking towards them. She looked breathtaking in her knee-length, burgundy-colored dress that was hugging her in all the right places, accentuating her curvy figure, especially her cleavage and butt (the two parts Lindsey loved the most about her body). Her legs were covered in thin nylons that ended in black stiletto pumps (no platform boots for once). Golden jewelry, consisting of earrings, necklace and rings, light make-up and her long, golden hair in an curly half-updo topped the look off.

"Looking good, Stevie!", Will said sympathically.

"Thanks Will!", Stevie smiled.

"Yes, you look awesome!", Lee complimented her.

"So pretty!", Stella said.

"Thank you all so much.", she said to the kids, blushing lightly.

Lindsey said nothing, just watching her intently.

"Do you like it, Linds?", Stevie asked smirking, judging by the look on his face that he was loving it and fighting the desperate urge to rip her clothes off of her again already.

"More than I can tell you right now..", he said.

"Dad!", Leelee laughed and hit her father's arm, "Not in front of the kids!"

They all fell into laughter by the words of the 16-year-old and Lindsey approached Stevie, circling her waist with his fingertips, then taking her into his arms and mumbling into her ear, "You look so fucking sexy in that dress that I'm fighting a massive hard-on right now!"