Part 10

Stevie fell back into the bedcovers when she heard the door of her hotel suite shutting behind him. A deep breath escaped her lips when she dramatically covered her face with her hands.

It had happened. It had actually happened. She and Lindsey had fucked. And not only once. No, they had spent a whole night together and it had been fucking fantastic! But most importantly, it could never happen again!

She closed her eyes, thoughts racing through her head. What had they done?! They had given in. After 18 years of fighting it, after 18 years of doing her best to not run into his suite and literally rip his clothes off his body, it had just happened. Here, in her suite, with both of them in their mid-sixties. It was unbelievable! All the sexual tension that had built up between them during the years, whether it been on stage, in the studio or even on those rare occasions when they had seen each other privately, it had finally exploded and left them with nothing but pure lust and insatiable hunger for each other.

Stevie just couldn't believe how hungry he had been for her, that she was still (after all these years) capable of turning him on like that. His kisses had been fiery and passionate, his hands strong and soft at the same time, their rhythm so familiar and sensual... The thought itself, made her quiver in excitement.

She knew there was no way that this could ever happen again but knowing that this had been the very last time they'd ever share a bed as lovers was killing her. Now, that she had once again tasted the forbidden fruit of their passionate love affair, she had no idea how to go on without it. Lindsey had only been gone for about two minutes and she was already craving him again. If he hadn't put a hold on it, hadn't left her bed this morning, no way she would have made him stop! How on earth was this going to work?! Just friends?! She swallowed hard – this was going to be a tough job!

Another thought that was occupying her was the fear that she was going to end up all alone. Even though, she always said she wasn't feeling lonely, loved being independent and doing whatever she liked without considering another person, she secretly hated going to bed all by herself every night, being the one that was always without a date on a party and went on vacations only with her girlfriends...

She shook eagerly her head. Don't start thinking about it, she reminded herself, when she felt tears flooding her eyes. Tears of loneliness, tears that she only seldom let come up when she was all alone at night and her bed seemed far too big for her and the nights too long and cold.

Somehow, she managed to get out of bed and went to take a shower. She could smell him everywhere. His perfume was all over her body, her hair, her clothes, the bedhseets - and although it drove her insane, she loved it. She loved having the evidence that this night had really happened literally hanging in the air for everybody to smell.

The hot water ran down her bare skin and she closed her eyes and lifted her head up so the warm liquid was directly splashing in her face. If she kept her eyes closed, if she only shut out reality for a moment, the hot water dripping down her skin felt like him, like his fingertips, his warm tongue licking her body..

Automatically, a shiver ran down her spine. She had not brushed her teeth yet and she could even still taste him in her mouth. Gosh, this was pure torture! He was only down the hall, not even gone for half an hour, and she was already going crazy!

She knew it had something to do with her not regularly having sex for the past fifteen years and now that she finally had had some, she couldn't imagine going without it anymore! There had been some guys along the way, a few one-night stands, some affairs even – but nothing serious, nothing that had made her heart beat in excitement or had left a tingling sensation in her body. But with Lindsey it had always been different. He could read her like a book. He knew her body inside and out, her desires, her fantasies, what she liked, what she didn't like, whether it was in bed or food or music or art or anything! He knew her.