Part 23

"Come on, open up that door! Hurry!"

"Lindsey, are you mad?!", Stevie laughed and fiddled with the key card of her hotel suite, Lindsey standing right behind her with his hands already on her hips and his face buried in her long, golden hair.

"No, just fucking horny, baby!", he mumbled, "Come on, get me that card!"

He snapped it out of her hand and with one swift motion the door openend with a click.

"Mmm, swift fingers. I like.", she smirked and walked into her suite, wiggling her hips, knowing exactly that Lindsey's eyes were glued to her ass.

"I think I'm going to take a shower. I'm all sticky and sweaty..", she said and lifted her blouse over her head, tossing it onto the bed, her bra following seconds later.

"Jesus Steph!"

"What?", she turned around, looking at him.

"You just keep on teasing.."

"Well after what happened on that plane today... I think you deserve some teasing.. Turning me on and not finishing what you started... I didn't like that!", she whispered in a low voice in his ear.

"You were glad I didn't finish you! If Chris had seen us, you would have..-"

"But she didn't! And I was the one sitting on a plane with drenched panties for fifteen hours!"

"Stephanie...", he groaned, the thought of her panties exciting him immensely.

"Mmmmm...", she grinned naughtily, kicked away her shoes, stepped out of her leggings and walked into the bathroom only in her burgundy lace underwear, him staring at her in awe as she turned around once more and beckoned him with her finger to follow her.

"I'm so going to bang you tonight, you dirty little girl!", he laughed enthusiastically, removed his shirt and spurted after her to catch her, making her giggle as he lifted her up into his arms, their mouths clashing in a fiery passion.

Two minutes later, they had eventually managed to get rid of their last pieces of clothing and stumbled together into the shower, the warm water cascading in hot waves over their nude skin, Stevie and Lindsey caressing and groping each other as if they had been seperated for years.

"Mmmm, this is so hot!", Lindsey mumbled, arousal evident in his voice as he squeezed her butt with one hand and caressed her left breast with the other, his lips barely apart from hers as he spoke between long, sensual, wet kisses.

"What?", she moaned while running her hands all over his strong upper body, causing him to shiver under her touch.

"This here. You and me. Naked. Under the shower.", he mumbled, "But especially you. Gosh, you're still so unbelievably sexy, Stevie.", he twisted one hand in her long hair, that was now drenched by the falling water, "So so sexy."

"I can't believe you still think I'm sexy. It's just.. It's making me feel so.. so desirable."

"You're everything my heart has ever wished for.", he said truthfully and backed off a little to look directly into her eyes.

She looked back at him with wide eyes, her heart silently singing in joy inside of her chest, the three little words already on the tip of her tongue, wanting nothing more but to escape her lips as he looked at her with such adoration and lust in his eyes that it was almost killing her but she bit them back and instead kissed him with all the emotion she had within herself.

"Wash me, Lindsey..", she whispered into his ear as she held onto him.

He grabbed the bodywash, squeezed some on his hand and soon started lathering her up. She squirmed and moaned in pleasure as his hands wandered tenderly all over her naked body, rolling her hardening nipples, massaging her breasts, kneading her hips and buttcheeks, while his mouth was loving on her neck, lustfully biting and sucking her soft skin.