Part 8

Lindsey collapsed on top of Stevie's chest. Both of them were heavily breathing, their eyes kept shut, relishing in this very moment, endorphins rushing through their bodies.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his sweaty body and placed a flow of loving kisses all over his head.

"Thank you.", she whispered.

"Nothing to thank me for.", he gasped still out of breath, and lifted his head to take a look at her.

"Yes, there is. I haven't felt this way in so long.."

"Me neither.", he admitted, "So, I guess I have to thank you now, as well?"

"Haven't had sex in awhile?!", she laughed.

"Not really.. At least not like that!", he chuckled and captured her lips in another tender kiss.

Slowly, he slid out of her to lie down beside her and she grunted slighty in diapproval of not feeling him that close anymore.

"Hey! Stop grunting!", he laughed and tickled her lighty to cheer her up.

"Stop it, Lindsey!", she giggled and squirmed herself out of his reach but he was to quick for her and pulled her right back into his arms.

"Come here..", he muttered in her ear and she stopped fighting him immediately, enjoying the body contact.

"Can I stay the night?, Lindsey asked eventually after they had fell in silence for awhile, their wandering caressing hands the only evidence that none of them had fallen asleep yet.

"If you want to?", she answered, hiding the bright smile that had appeared on her face by his question.

"I'd love that!", he whispered and nuzzled her neck.

—-

It was around six in the morning, and most of the candles had burned down by then, when Stevie woke up from a light slumber, finding Lindsey peacefully asleep beside her.

She turned carefully in his arms and watched him for awhile, then started to stroke his cheeks, his hair, her hands quickly wandering down to caress his chest, shoulders and biceps. She snuggled closer to him and began kissing his neck and throat, placing soft kisses on every inch of exposed skin she was able to reach. She just couldn't fight the desperate urge of having his blue eyes looking at her again.

When he still didn't wake up, she grew impatient and pushed him gently onto his back to climb on top of him. By then, her soft kisses had turned into fiery, suckling, open-mouthed ones, her teeth quickly joining, biting him.

She felt his hands running up her bare thighs to her butt, squeezing it appreciatively, before he finally opened up his eyes and spoke to her.

"What's up, Steph?"

"Need you!", she breathed and nibbled at his right earlobe, her whole body rubbing against him by grinding up and down on top of him, creating more friction.

"Stevie!", he chuckled slightly amused.

He definitely wasn't used to waking up and having a naked woman spread on top of him at 6 am, feeling him up like that, anymore.

She didn't answer him, instead her right hand travelled down his upper body, grabbing his cock, squeezing and stroking it, doing her best to get it back to life.

"What..-", he groaned but she silenced him quickly with her mouth, kissing him lustfully.

"I need you one more time.", she said and lifted herself up when she felt him growing rock hard in his hand.