Part 6

"Can you... Can you come up here, Linds?", Stevie whimpered, after her second breathtaking orgasm had hit her hard, and she pulled lightly at his hair.

"Are you okay?", he asked with a bright grin on his face when he came up between her legs to lie down beside her and meet her in a tender kiss.

"Honestly, I'm not sure.."

"What do you mean?", he asked, instantly worried about her.

"I cannot remember the last time I felt like this.. It's like.. I don't know.. I'm feeling like I just took a few lines!"

Lindsey laughed in response and wrapped her into a tight hug.

"It's called an orgasm, Steph!"

"I know, I know...", she cut him off, "It's just..."

"When was the last time you had an orgasm, Stevie?!"

"It's been a while..", she admitted sheepishly, "You know, it's not like I haven't had sex since we broke up, I did, Lindsey."

"Umm.. okay.", he answered slightly disappointed.

"Oh come on!", she nudged him playfully, "It's been 18 years! I'm not a nun!"

"No, that's true.", he grinned, turned on his side and started caressing her breasts with his fingertips.

"Well.. I guess.. Let me think about it.. I haven't had sex in like.. three years?"

"Three years?!", he was shocked.

"I'm not married, Linds. And I don't have a boyfriend, or some groupies to..."

"Noo, stop it, don't be like that.", he cut her off quickly, "That's not how I meant it."

"Then how did you mean it?", she challenged him.

"It's just.. I think it's a shame that you don't get pleasured."

"Oh God, Lindsey..", she laughed and rolled her eyes, "I'm not 20 anymore! I just turned 67 two days ago!"-

"Doesn't make a difference!"

She turned her head and looked at him. He was still so handsome. She lifted her hand up and stroked softly over his cheeks.

"I think it's time I'm doing something about this...", she smirked then, and her hand ran down his throat, over his chest, down his belly to take a hold on his erection, slowly moving her hand up and down, causing him to gasp in return.

"Is that okay?", she asked, licked her lips and looked him directly into his eyes.

He nodded eagerly in response.

She grinned, then lifted herself up and hovered over him to suck at his lower lip, running her tongue tantalizingly slowly above it, then moving her head to moan lustfully in his ear. He shivered lightly when he felt her warm breath at his ear, her hand not leaving its place, still stroking him with the perfect amount of pressure. She had always known how to turn him on.

"Mmmmm, you're so hard for me, baby..", she moaned and squeezed him once, then removed her hand.

"Oh fuck!", he exclaimed and inhaled sharply.

"I'm going to tease you so badly, Linds..", she smirked and ran her tongue once again over his lips, "So fucking badly, baby.."

"Oh God.."

"Mmmm, God won't help you tonight. But I'll be treating you well, I promise.", and with that she worked her way down his upper body, kissing, licking, sucking, biting him, turning him into wax in her hands, desperately crying out for more.