Chapter 43 |Chunin exams part 3|

~Next day.~

Normal Pov.

*Today's the day Bre-chan, be on guard.*

"Hai." I said.

It was currently 7 in the morning and I was cleaning up the seats for the people to watch the exams.

"Hime!" I heard behind me.

It was Genma.

"Yes." I said walking over to him.

"You can stop cleaning I'll do the rest, go change into something formal." He said.

"Why do I have to change into something formal Uncle Gen?" I whined.

"Because you are the Hime and mostly every village is coming to watch the exams." Genma explained.

"Ughhh." I groaned.

"Stop whining and go change." Genma said ruffling my hair.

"Fineeeee." I whined swatting his hand away.

I teleported to Jī-San's office.

"Jī-Sannnnnnn!" I whined walking over to his desk and sitting on his lap, snuggling into his chest, taking his hat like usual and placed it on my head.

"Yes my Angel." He said chuckling, smoking his pipe.

"Do I have to wear something formal?" I whined.

He chuckled again.

"Yes my dear, you have to show the people that you are the Hime of the village." Ji-San explained.

"Ughhhh." I groaned.

"Does Aniki have to wear a yukata?" I asked looking up at him.

"He doesn't have to, he can if he wants but you're more important." Jī-San said taking the hat off of me and placing it on the table.

"...Gee thanks Sarutobi-Ji, I feel so special..." I heard as someone entered the room.

I turned and saw Akira leaning on the wall in his normal attire.

"Do you want to wear a yukata?" Jī-San asked.

"Ha no." Akira said scoffing.

"That's what I thought." Jī-San said rolling his eyes.

I giggled.

"Here." Jī-San said handing me a white kimono with red outlines, it was red on the inside as well, short up to upper mid thigh, had black ninja shorts, and the sleeves were long.

I turned my head a bit nodding in approval.

"Okieop." I said hopping off his lap and taking the kimono and walked out to the bathroom to change.

~~~~~~~

I changed into the kimono and took off my gloves.

I got my ninja gear on over my kimono and shorts such as my pouch, Holster, and an extra pouch from my anbu uniform to hold my scrolls.

I tied my protector around my left thigh cause why not.

I clipped my flower on the side of my hair, got my ring and bracelet on, I got on small black high heels and adjusted my necklace.

I twirled just for fun and nodded.

"..Hey Bre!" I heard someone yell.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Are you done yet!" I heard.

Probably Akira.

"Just finished!" I yelled opening the door.