Chapter 41 |Plans|

~a week or two later~

Normal Pov.

~In Heaven, middle of a meeting.~

I was playing around with my ring on my finger.

Ughhh, this is boring......

"..Brenda-San can you please pay attention again."

"This information is important.." I heard Fudo-San say.

I looked up boredly.

"Okay we are going to talk about what's going to happen soon."

"We all know that Orochimaru is somewhere in the leaf village and he is planning a attack."

"We do know that he wants Sasuke, maybe Brenda and Akira as well but that's inconclusive." Leo explained.

"He may attack the Third Hokage because I know for a fact that he killed the Kazekage to get closer to the Hokage and the Sand in the exam tomorrow."

"When a fight breaks out, we can try to prevent unnecessary deaths." Ser-chan continued.

"The Sand may be apart of this plan to attack the leaf but may be Orchimaru's planning."

"So Brenda-san, Akira-San,"

"We are counting on you to try and prevent these casualties, but we already failed on one."

"The proctor of the third exams Hayate was murdered by Kabuto, keep your eyes on him, Orochimaru, and the sand siblings."

"I know they are your friends but right now, they hold a threat to the village." Kami explained.

Akira and I nodded.

"Should we tell Sarutobi-Jī?" Akira questioned.

"No, this is top secret to only you too,"

"We cannot change history but can try to prevent bad things. Kami explained.

"What if, Sasuke left the village and went with Orochimaru for power?" I asked, fearing on the answer.

Kami sighed.

"To be honest with you, he will eventually go and seek Orochimaru for power to kill your other brother Itachi." Kami said.

I looked down.

"But right now, he's not really thinking about it."

"He's enjoying you being around him. Maybe you can prevent Sasuke from leaving and be happy again, but then he won't grow strong and feel guilty for not killing your brother." Kami pointed out the pros and cons.

I sighed.

"Well I said I would be by his side, even if it's stupid."

"But I can't just leave the village and go rouge." I said.

"You'll find a way somehow, spoiler alert, if the plan doesn't work and the Hokage dies, the new Hokage is someone you spent most of your life with." Kami said sitting down.

"Akira?" I questioned.

"I'm not telling." Kami said smirking.

"Ughhh." I groaned, placing my head on the table.

"That is it for now, you two can go back to the village." Kami said as everyone stood up.

~~~~

~back home~

"...are you sure about leaving with Sasuke?" Akira asked as we teleported back to our house.