Stay Positive

Sky's P.O.V
We walk down the hallway. I hear screaming and footsteps. It's only me. Not Lisa. She doesn't hear this at all. She looks at me.

"Sky you okay?" Lisa asks. My eyes look at her.

"I'm fine." I'm looking for the room. The room with the portal. But wait. I stop. Lisa looks at me. Mom is in there. I'll have to find another way.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asks.

"Nothing. Let's go a different way." Lisa looks confuse.

"Why not the way you been going?" Lisa asks.

"B-Because."

"Sky we are almost there. A new way would take forever. So let's keep going. What's the room?" Lisa asks.

"Room 34." Lisa nods. She puts her hand on my wrist and pulls me.

"Your gonna be fine. I'm right here." Lisa said. We walk pass Rooms 32 and 33. My heart stops at the sight of Room 34. She opens the door and instantly shuts it. She looks at the door for a second and then at me.

"I think I get why you don't want to go in here. The portal is active. So run to it." Lisa said. She opens and do and we run into the portal. I hit grass. I move on my back. Wait where's Lisa? She suddenly appears over me and lands on top of me. I groan as she hits me.

"O I'm sorry Sky." Lisa says. She sits up on my hips.

"It's fine. At least we are out." She smiles. I smile a little. That Herobrine bastard. He's gonna get it. Lisa lays down on me. She puts her head on my chest and her arms around me.

"I'm tired. Let's just rest here." Lisa said. I smile. Lisa always likes to sleep on my chest. I kiss the top of her head. She smiles. I look at the sky. She always makes me feel better. She knows me enough that she can. But we need to get moving.

"Lisa we have to go." Lisa moves so our eyes meet.

"Aww but I don't want to get off of you." Lisa said. She kisses my neck.

"I have to go Lisa." She pushes herself up.

"Right." Lisa said. I sit up and she puts her hands on my shoulders. We both stand up.

"Can we just teleport to the base?" Lisa asks. We do and I fall into a chair. I feel dizzy.

"Weak?" Lisa asks. I nod. Echo comes in.

"O my god Sky. There you are." Echo said.

"What's been happening?"

"Mitch, Quentin, and Seto are in the hospital because of some archer. And we need to talk about something alone without you Lisa." Echo said. She nods and leaves.

"What?"

"Andrew found out." Echo said.

"About what?"

"About that kiss." Echo said. I pull myself up to my feet. O my god no.

"And what did he say?"

"He was mad but after I explained he was fine. But I think something is wrong with Jason. He isn't acting like himself." Echo said. I'll talk to Jason. Andrew comes in.

"O hey Sky. Can I talk to Echo about something alone?" Andrew asks. Lisa comes in. She puts one of my arms around her shoulders.

"Apparently I'm leaving." We leave and she leads me to my room.

"You need to get some sleep." Lisa said.

Xeala's P.O.V
I run into the infirmary. A bed was instantly taken to me. I lie Seto down.