Welcome Back

Sky's P.O.V
Herobrine smiles. A dagger forms in his hand and puts it on Lisa's neck. I look at Lisa. She grabs Herobrine's arm. He looks at my hand. I take my hand off my sword.

"Sword away." He said. I don't move for a minute. The dagger goes closer to her neck.

"Now Sky." Herobrine said. I pull my sword out and he takes it. It disappears.

"Sky you don't have to do what he says." Lisa said.

"Quiet you. You know what I want Sky. Give it up." Herobrine said. No way am I gonna give that up.

"What?"

"Don't play stupid with me. I know you have the Dragon Eye Gem. Give it to me." Herobrine said. It's that gem that Echo went and got for me.

"No." I see Herobrine put his arm around Lisa's waist.

"It's either Lisa or the gem Sky. Pick one." Herobrine said. I give Herobrine the gem then we all die and if I don't Lisa dies. But if I give it to him how do I know he'll let her go.

"Sky don't give it to him." Lisa said. She sounds scare.

"You'll let her go?" I grab the gem and put it behind my back. Maybe. Just maybe but I don't have enough time.

"Yes." Herobrine said.

"I don't believe you."

"You don't trust me?" Herobrine asks.

"No I don't."

"Smart boy. But you won't give it to me if I let her go now. You'll just attack me." Herobrine said.

"You don't trust me?"

"Nope." Herobrine said.

"Smart choice." Herobrine smirks.

"Let's just change the field and the stakes." Herobrine said. We teleport somewhere. Wait a minute. I look around.

"No." Herobrine pushes Lisa towards me and I catch her. Herobrine takes the gem out of my hand. He leaves. I don't want to be here. I say I would never come here. Lisa lets go of me and I let go of her.

"Sky how do we get out of here?" Lisa said. This is the Nether at my old home. I say nothing. I grab her wrist and run down the hall.

"Sky!" Someone yelled. I stop. Lisa does too.

"What is wrong with you?" Lisa asks. I say nothing. She grabs my wrist. I see my mom running through me. I'm starting to freak out. I start shaking.

"Go! Save yourself!" Someone yelled. I hold her wrist tighter.

"Sky. Sky." Lisa said.

Lisa's P.O.V
What is wrong with him? Why did he just let Herobrine take the gem? He holds my wrist tighter. I make a fist.

"Sky. Sky." He doesn't say anything. He's shaking. Wait I look at his eyes. Fear. Umm wait. I look around. He hasn't spoke one word and he's acting really weird. So not like himself. He's just overreacting for nothing.

"Sky what's wrong with you? Let go of me." He does. Well my wrist is red. I walk in front of him. I roll my eyes.

"Man up and come on." He takes a step back. I don't know where we are but this is not Sky.

"Sky stop acting like your scare and come on." I walk forward. I look at him and he hasn't moved. Herobrine appears next to me.

"You do know this is where he grew up when his mom was still alive and where she died." Herobrine said. He disappears. I look at Sky. Now I feel like a jerk. I should have known that Sky wouldn't act like this. I go to Sky. He's scared to death. I put my hands on his shoulders.