The Secret is Out!

So you might have noticed some changes. Yes new book name WarZone. And also I made this a series so this would actually make sense.

Herobrine's P.O.V
I know that Sky escaped because of Shadow. But I have been messing with Mitch's mind and making him do stuff. Let's mess with someone else's mind. I heard Jason's past was bad. So let's remind him of it.

Jason's P.O.V
What the hell has been going on? My family has been showing up and I'm hearing voices. I sit down on a chair in the Archery Range. Training recruits and I haven't been able to focus. My family is last sort of people I ever want to see. I put a hand on my face and through my hair.

"Um Jason you ok-"

"I'm fine." I look up. Megan. I look at the clock.

"You guys are done for today." They leave. Megan stays. I lean back in my chair.

"What?"

"You just seem so tense." Megan said.

"I'm fine okay?" She seems upset.

"Okay gezz." Megan said. She turns to walk away but I grab her wrist. She stops and she looks at me. Her face is red.

"Sorry but you okay?" Megan looks away from me and at the door for a minute. She looks at me. She looks like she's gonna cry but is holding it back.

"Just stuff. But you look like you got a lot going on in your head." Megan said.

"No you can tell me." I let go of her wrist. She smiles.

Megan's P.O.V
For once someone actually listened to me. I know something is up with Jason. He didn't seem very focus. We all did a test where I didn't shoot and asked Jason how it was and he said great. He wasn't paying attention but he is now. I have to know what his deal is. But he just looks so cute right now. I smile.

"That it?" Jason asks.

"One more thing."

"What?" Jason asks. I move close to him and put my hands on his neck. I kiss him and put my hands on to his shoulders. He kisses me back and I feel his hand on my neck. I put my knee on the chair.

Zoey's P.O.V
"Where's Megan?" Ash asks.

"She must still be at the Archery Range. I'll go get her." I go into the Archery Range and I see her. I move close to her and I say about to say something. Wait a second. I move to the side. Wait she and Jason are..

"Megan!" They look at me and Megan gets off Jason quickly and looks at me.

"This isn't what it looks like." Megan said.

"So you two weren't just kissing?"

"No." Megan said.

"Yes you were stop lying. Jason do you have anything to say?"

"I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut." Jason said.

"Smart boy. I don't get it. I mean I do. But Megan you said that you..I'm so confuse."

"I'll explain everything-"

"No just go back to kissing. Don't let me interrupt."

"Zoey." Megan said. Megan said she didn't like Jason. But now she's all over him. I leave them.

Seto's P.O.V
"Why are you leaving now?" Echo asks.

"I need to." It's driving me crazy. How could I be so freaking blind for so long?!

"But-"

'I'll come back. I need to take care of something and then I'll come back."

"What do you have to work out?" Echo asks. I smile.

"Something I should have done a long time ago."

"Seto what do you have to do?" Echo asks. I make a portal and go through. I end up in the castle. Kilbas looks at me.

"About time. The Queens are here and want to talk to you." Kilbas said.

"I rather live. Where's Ada?"

"In her room." Kilbas said. I go to Ada's room. I open the door. She's on the balcony with her back facing me. I go next to her.

"Hey Seto. The Queens want to talk to you about the arranged marriage stuff. You need to pick a girl." Ada said.

"I know but they'll end up killing me."

"How do you know?" Ada asks. I lean on the railing and look at the sunset.

"Just a hutch."

"Picked a girl yet?" Ada asks.

"Yeah."

"Who?" Ada asks. I pull her closer to me and I kiss her. She kisses me back and puts her arms around my neck.

Andrew's P.O.V
Herobrine appears next to me.

"Hello Andrew." He said. I stand up and back away from him.

"No back off."

"I'm not gonna hurt. I'm just gonna tell you something that's true." Herobrine said.

"What's that?"

"Sky and Echo. They have a dirty little secret." Herobrine said. I don't know if I want to hear it but I do.

"And what is it?"

"They made out twice. When Echo was dating you. And Sky dating Lisa. Mitch knew didn't tell you. And Sky started it."Herobrine said.

"What?!"